Season 2: Chapter 11

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door of the car he was in, Namjoon exited on it and stares at the taxi before him. He already knows that Jin will be badly injured, but he doesn't want to kill him yet.....no not really. So he only ordered his men, to just shoot the wheels and make it stumbled across the road. Getting nearer on the upside down taxi, he crouched down to the ground just to see what happened inside of it. And there he saw Jin unconscious, with some bloods on his head and wounds on his body.

"You shouldn't hear that Jin,look at you now....you look like a poor little thing. But you're still lucky....lucky enough to live. Take him....carefully",standing up from crouching. Namjoon stated to take Jin from the crashed car,not wanting to leave him from there. But another thought came rushing through his head,as an idea popped up on his genius brain. Getting a gun from his back, he shot one of his man from his head and let him fall on the ground without any signs of life. The remaining two got shocked on what he did, and gain frightness for their dear life.

"Take Jin.....and replace him with this useless creature. And after that, blow the taxi down. I want no any trace of living, let them burn into ashes."

"Y.....yes boss!",the two said as they did what Namjoon told them.

Taking out Jin from the taxi, wasn't an easy thing....especially when Namjoon told them to take him out carefully. But after a minute they finally took him out and replaced the dead man that Namjoon shoot from his head. They put Jin to the car, and let him settled there. Namjoon on the other hand, get in to his car too beside Jin and just wait for his man to get done on what they're doing. Looking from the inside, he watch his man burn the taxi down with the two dead man inside. From his sight,he saw the taxi burning.....that you will never expect any signs of human tissues just to know who it is or his identity. From the taxi, he puts his attention to the phone on his hands. And he knows, he knows that Jungkook was the one that Jin contacted while escaping from him.

"How sad to know, that your dear Jeon....will thought that you're already dead. And I'll make sure, I'll make sure that he will never gonna know what really happened.....you're mine now Jin....mine forever." Still had a smirk on his face,he returned his attention on the burning taxi and just waited for his men to get back from the car.

*********

"Who are you?........and.....where am I?", Jin said while looking at the man in front of him. He's confused, lost and mostly having no idea on his surroundings. And as the man observing him, he was thinking if Jin was just acting like he doesn't really know him at all. But base on Jin's expression, he wasn't.....he wasn't acting at all. Thinking about that, he knew that this would happen and he was contented and relief that Jin forgets about him. Smirking internally , Namjoon stride near Jin and sits beside him. Attempting to hold his hands, but can't coz Jin didn't let him to do it.

"It's ok.....don't be afraid, I will never gonna hurt you. Never in my life I will hurt you.....Sweetheart.....do you not remember me. It's me......Namjoon....your husband."

A frown.....a frown draws on Jin's face after hearing those, "h.....husband, b.....but why can't I remember anything."