Season 2:Chapter 9

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin decided to went to Namjoon's unit, just to know if he's fine after the unsuccessful business proposal to Mr. Thompson. He was just worried that maybe he's the reason why he failed on that,but knowing it was Jungkook who got the proposal.... It's nothing new, because they are rivals and they hate each other so much. Getting near at the door that wasn't closed properly, he decided to knock first but the sound of broken glass stops him from doing that. And peeking at the small gape he saw how things were scattered all over the floor, he hesitated to get in and thought of just going back to his unit. Turning his body on the other side, he stops on his trance after hearing something that's not even good on his ears. He returned on his place before and eavesdrops on what Namjoon was saying. But after hearing those words,heart began to clenched and breathing started to became stable.
Tears are tending to get out now from his, and remembering all the pains that he'd been through....it was heartbreaking....really.

He tried not to cry much to earn some attention from the inside and decided to get out from there before he broke down. But forgetting how clumsy he is, he didn't notice the vase that was place on a small table beside the door.
He accidentally collided on it and it caused to fall down on the floor, creating a scattering sound that make his heart gone crazy. He didn't waste anytime, as he runs through the corridors right straight on the elevator. He was looking back and forth, just to make sure that Namjoon's men are not following him. But after seeing them from afar, he pushed the button rapidly to get in. And just right in time, the door of the elevator opens and he immediately goes inside. Pushing the button again to close the door, Namjoon's men are already near the lift too. But before they come to get him, the door closes and stops them from doing that. Jin breath in and out,just to reduce his nervousness. And after calming himself he decided to call Hoseok, just to ask something.

Searching for his name, until finding it he immediately calls him and Hoseok answered him on time.

"Hello Jin, what happened.....do you need something".

Before answering his friends question, he breathed in and out again just to say it properly. "H-hobi, I...I need your help....."

"What is it?..... Is there's something wrong, why are you out of breath".

"I need to know about Jungkook's number, please tell me right away. I need his help....."tears already making it's way to his cheeks as he wipes it one by one, he was afraid definitely and knowing that he's in another country it makes him scared more. And Jungkook is the only person that can save him there, save him from the cruel person like Namjoon.

"What kind of help Jin, what was happening to you please tell me....coz you're making me worried right now".

"I can't tell you right now Hoseok, I'm in a hurry and I need to call him....I need to call Jungkook. So please tell me his number right away, please don't ask for anything else.....I need Jungkook right now..... I need his help." He was getting out of breath, recalling all the possible things that will happen to him if ever Namjoon will catch him.

"Ok.....okay, I will send you his number right away. But promise me you'll be fine okay, "

"I just wished I'll be okay,"after that he heard a ding sound, telling that the elevator comes to his destination. And when the door opens, he rushed out still running and looking back and forth just to be sure if Namjoon's men was around. Hearing a notif on his phone, he opens the message and saw a number that's probably it was Jungkook's. Before calling him, he signaled some taxi to ride on it and escape on that suffocating place. After getting in on the taxi, he saw a glimpse of Namjoon's men that were running out from the lobby.