Season 2:Chapter 17

Continuation
~~~~~~~~~

The door suddenly opens revealing a guy nurse,who just entered the room without even knocking. Jungkook just looks at him, and nod his head. It was Mingyu,his accomplice....... Jin gets confused on why this person just suddenly came here without any permission, who is he though and why Jungkook just nod at him. Wait.......are they conspirators, "and who are you....", Jin ask as he was acting as Jiyoo. Mingyu bowed at him and stared at his features, he was stunned and got his answers on why Jungkook were doing all of this just for this person. And now he understands why,

"well boss, he's more better than your past lover. Oh no........so much better, by the way I'm sorry to interrupt. I just came here to warn my boss, I mean........doctor Jeon. Namjoon is on his way here, good thing his bodyguards were busy on their phones so....... I sneak in. Let's just go boss, you  don't want us to get caught." Jungkook just nod at him and stared back to Jin,he was very disappointed on this. He just thought that his memories came back but......the sad truth,it wasn't. Jin was staring at him too, but still acting like he doesn't remember him at all.

"We will see each other again, and I will never stop  on telling you.......that you were Jin and not Jiyoo. I'll get going now, " turning his back and putting his mask back on again. Jungkook and Mingyu, sneakily went out from the door .......as Namjoon was on his way to Jin's room. Finally........Jin was able to breathe properly,and tears suddenly escape down from his eyes. He was only trying his best not to break down in front of Jungkook, if only he knew how much he wants to hug him and tell him that he was Jin..........but he can't,for the sake of his plans. And he have to be strong,he have to endure the pain of not being able to throw himself to the person he loves the most and just kiss him until they run out of breath. 'He was still the hottest man I've ever known and those lips........I just.......i just really want to kiss it. Jungkook............ just please hang on, I  am only doing this for our sake.........because I want  Namjoon to get caught, and I will do it no matter what happens. I promise........I'll come back to you, once this is over. I promise.......',he thought to himself as he wipes his tears after hearing the door opens. He knows it was Namjoon already, that devil came back again. And he hates it, he hates to see him........but can't do anything but to portray himself as Jiyoo. He knows that Jiyoo can hold Namjoon on his neck, and  it was one of his advantages.........he will use Jiyoo to get  all the information and evidence about Namjoon's bad doings. Killings, illegal business and others too, he will rot in jail or maybe..........maybe rot in hell too.

*********

Jungkook

"Boss, that was almost.......you almost got caught by that Namjoon. You don't want our plans to get ruined, because of your longing for him right. You have to control yourself ",.........

"Don't tell what to do, because you don't know what I've gone through on all those years that I thought he was already dead. I almost got crazy, you know what I want to do, when OK saw him again. I want to kiss him and hug so much, I'm sorry for that Mingyu........I'm just getting.........getting emotional right now. I just don't know what t  do now, he's still can't remember anything..........how can I even pursue myself to him, if the only man he knew right now that he it was his husband was Namjoon.......my mortal enemy, the one that made all of this. You know I just can't believe that why Jin ever met at the first place. Right now, I just can't even sleep, knowing that.........knowing that Namjoon was portraying as the good husband of his. That what if, what if the worst thing that I ever thought........had already happened. Don't you know that I'm his first boyfriend, first kiss........first love. And I can't even think, that Namjoon will take advantage on him in the past 2 years of them being together. " I said as my mind was full of bad thoughts, as Jin was with Namjoon right now.