Season 2: The Finale

1 year later..............

Staring at his grave, Jungkook just let the wind blows to his face as his hair was gradually moving .........swaying on his head. He was still missing him after those passing years, he knows that it was already in the past so he can't do anything with it. But being the best person in his life, he's still can't believe that his death wasn't the usual one. Even though  the suspect was already dead, he's still mourning on his uncle's death.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't even noticed the person behind him, not until the person wraps his arms around his waist and put his head on his shoulder. His attention was all on the man at his back as he smiles at him sweetly.........with so much love in his eyes that will never be gone.
"You know what.........it's sad because, I didn't even get to see him when he's alive. Maybe he's a great person, because you were always praising him to me."

Turning around, he was face to face with him now and return the hug he was having. "Yes........he's a great person ,he taught me a lot and now that his death was already had its justice. I'm more relief now,and i know........he will be at peace."

"Remembering about that, I still can't believe..........that I'm the reason of his death. I even can't believe that............ I killed someone,eventhough he's a monster himself........ I still can't believe it".

"Hey........... It's a self defense, you didn't do anything wrong.........you just defend yourself. So you didn't kill anyone, he's the killer here and not you. I know after that event in your life, your trauma came back but....... I'm glad, that you fight for it. Good thing there's an angel that came into our lives and he made us stronger. "

"Speaking of that angel, we should go now.........coz I only took him to his uncle and I know he's already missing us."

"He's still a baby..........", Jin slap him slightly on his arms and then turn around to went back to their car. Jungkook just chuckles, but before following him.........he glance back to the grave of his uncle, "thank you uncle........for everything and by the way, I've already forgiven him. You should thank Jin for that...........bye".
He retreat his way to their car where Jin is, as he went in on the driver seat and drove off to Taehyung's place to fetch their little boy.

*********

Gunshot echoes inside the car, as both of them halted on their movements. The car was still moving as Jungkook was still following them, moving fastly beside the car. He was anxious about Jin's safety, as the car kept on swaying on the road. He wants to stop it,but how........he's no superman to do it. But the door on Jin's side suddenly opens, and there Jin was.......jump outside the moving car as he lands on the grass beside the road. Jungkook halted as he saw Jin laying down the grass, he immediately hop off the motorbike he was driving and run to reach Jin. He was definitely confused as the car was still moving off the road and Namjoon didn't even get out to chase him. What just happened inside the car, crouching on the ground to reach Jin and help him to get up........the first question that he ask is........"what happened, how did you escape". But Jin was still out of his mind as he watch the moving car crash on a cliff,not far away from them. Holding tightly onto Jungkook, he cried as he remembered what happened inside the car. While Jungkook was shook, on what happened.

"I killed him.........but that's not what I intended. We're just tagging onto each other just to get access on the gun he was holding, but he accidently pulled the trigger.........and.........and..........".

"Shhhhhhhh..............it's okay, it wasn't your fault. You're just defending yourself from him, so don't think that you kill him because he's the one who's holding the trigger. Calm down okay..........it's over now, he's already gone. And he will never gonna do anything to us again,you're a brave one Yeobo............you're a brave one. "