part 13

Author pov

All of them looked at the women who looked exactly like their Lord, tho it looked weird

"Are you going to speak" Off asked her she ignored the boy and looked at the elders "You want to know who I am? Of course I'll tell you, but will you be able to handle the truth" She said looking at them, especially Mr. V, and MrV was really angry she was playing mind games with them first his son and now the rest of the wizards.

"Ok ok fine I'll tell you, but tell that son of yours to stop controlling me" She said looking at Tay, and Tay is very confused he didn't even know he was controlling her, New who was next to him, hold his hands and he felt a bit secured so he stopped thinking about her.

As she felt a bit fine she started to talk "Your  dad or should I say our dad had a mistress and I'm born from them, in other words I'm your sister ou look at you, you look like life is sucked from you" She said laughing and all were still no one expected this from her. How could she put such a huge blame on the greatest wizard.

"Y... You ar... are lying dad can never do that he is the honest person ever" Mr.V told her, he knows this women is lying the Vihokratanas are know for their sincerity it's impossible for them to be like this. The women just kept on laughing looking at Tay "Well well let me give you a advice for now take care of your precious son, hope nothing will happen to him" She told them, then she mumbled something and disappeared from there "We lost her again arr" Off said.

The whole Vihokratana  family were devastated, Tay is hurt that he don't even know what is his existence for, Mr V is confused and pissed off about what the women claimed and Mrs V don't know what to do, but tho Tay was hurt he understood why his parents did this he knows that's it's to protect him from them so he "Is this something that my  great grandpa can do too?" Asked Tay suddenly. His dad shook his head.

"We don't know the true extent of his magic, my baby. He wasn't fond of his magic as per your grandpa. He only learn so that he won't lose control of his magic,"

"I don't like this too. But, it seems that I can do more with my magic whenever I'm upset" said Tay softly with a sad smile on his face. Off was certain it wasn't something that he wanted to share with them. But, he expressed it absentmindedly and perhaps Tay didn't notice he had said it out loud.

"I wish that we could tell you more about your magic, Tay. But, few are similar powers son and others we don't know much," said Singto's dad. "Do you have anything else to share?"

"Wh... Why was I cured? And why is she back of me? " He asked the question which was eating him since highschool. The adults didn't answer him immediately. Instead, they were looking at him guiltily, proving that he didn't misheard them.

"I wish that we could come up with a better plan, then But, that woman... Her magic looks ancient, a magic that we never encounter before. Not to mention, she always use a part of her to protect her spell. It was more difficult to break the spell because of that,"

Tay was burning with anger as he remembered what he saw previously. When she tried to make him feel that his parents were betraying him. How could she use his emotions against his own family

"Tay " New called him softly. Tay turned to look at him. He was confused when he noticed New was looking at him with fear. He looked around, seeing that he had once again caused things to shake. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He pushed aside the image of the woman who called herself as his aunt.

"I don't know if I can do it," said Tay. A bigger part of him was worried. Worried that he might harm all of them especially New.

He looked at New who was listening to their conversation, he thought it's better if he ignore New for now so that he won't be hurt because of him. "Is that why I used to get those nightmares?" He said once again looking at the window "What nightmare you never mentioned this before" Tay's mom asked him she looked worried

"I didn't want to make you all worried that's why I... " He said looking nervous all of the sudden his parents sighed and asked him what he told them everything about the dream where he go somewhere else and people who live differently from them. Everyone listen to that but now are a bit more worried "You boys take good care of him, he is targeted by that women ok" Said Tay's dad looking at the four boys who nodded their head.

Tay excused himself and went to his room New was about to follow him when Krist stopped him " Let him be alone for a while he had too much of things in a day, it takes him time to accept it" Krist said, but New looked very worried he don't know why leaving Tay for now felt like, leaving Tay forever he felt as if a wall is building between him and Tay and he was scared for that they had just reconciled and now once again this he don't know what he will do without Tay. On the back of his mind he kept a note that he have to talk to Earth for what he did to them.

From next day what New feared had become true Tay started to ignore him, he put a wall in between them and New was hurt, but he couldn't take it after a week he was tired of this he wanted answers so he asked Tay to meet at the empty classroom where they usually meet up.

He was not sure if Tay will come to meet him, but to his surprise Tay did and was waiting for New, "Ummm Hi Tay" He smiled looking at Tay who just gave him a small smile and a nod. "What do you want New" He asked him it was like he didn't care for New, but new knew him better he knows Tay is doing this because he want them to fight and hate each other's but New didn't want that he wants them to reconcile.

"Well...…. P Krist told me to give you time to come to your senses and our one week separation made me realise something too," New said "What is it?" asked Tay immediately, curious to know what is it about. But, New didn’t answer him, instead he keep on smiling.

“You’re being creepy. What do you realised?” Tay pouted when New refused to answer him. Ah, is this how irritating New felt when he ignored him? Tay thought

"You’re so cute when pouting" New tried to change the topic he didn't expect Tay will be this childish "No no Flattery won’t get you anywhere" said Tay and when New still refused to answer him,so he continued. "Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, I will go first. See you later"It was an empty threat. He didn’t really want to go anywhere.

“Okay, fine. I realised how important you are to me,” answered New which made Tay frowned in return. Important? What did New meant by that?

"I was terrified to see what had happened to you in my vision and that’s why I didn’t want Earth to continue the lie.... I realised… I cannot stand knowing you will be hurt because of me. That’s why I’ve been trying my best to relax and don’t push you to talk with me again. The last thing I want to do is hurting you and if I push you or lose control again, you will be upset with me and… I think… With that thought, maybe that’s why I didn’t want you to loose control over your magic.. "

“New….” He was speechless. He didn’t know what to say when he heard those words from New. They just met so he found it hard to believe that he meant so much to New. But, he couldn’t deny there is a strong connection between the two of them since the first time they met and he now knew the connection was because they are being destined together.

“I know we’re still young but I want to be with you forever. I’m happy with the way we’re right now but I cannot deny that I want more.." said New. He paused himself and Tay could sense something was bothering him."What’s wrong?" Tay asked when New stopped suddenly

“Well… how about you?”
“What do you mean? If you’re talking about my feeling, of course I feel the same way and I want to be with you too,” answered Tay, though he had a hunch of what New really meant. He must be afraid that the woman would use him to get Tay. He continued...

“Are you sure? You could be in danger because of me and I don’t want that to happen," New smiled in return, appreciating how thoughtful Tay was to him. But, he had made a choice. No matter how dangerous it was, he would stay by Tay's side.

"Then, do you want me to ignore you like the way you did to me before?" Asked New and Tay immediately shook his head.

"I don’t know, New. What should we do?" Asked Tay in return. New knew what he wants to do but he wasn’t sure if Tay would like it.

"Do you think it would be too reckless if we try to fall in her trap and make a new trap for her?"