part 25

Author pov

A month later....

"A Large French vanilla." Tay sighed in relief when the barista finally put his drink on the counter. He was almost late to work. At first, he didn't want to go to the shop. But, he was too sleepy so he had to get a cup of coffee first or else Tul won't stop nagging.

"Su-Su."

Usually, he will take his coffee and immediately leave. But, this time, he couldn't help but look at the person who made his coffee. The way he said 'Su-Su' was oddly familiar. It brought back memories of a person.

"You better hurry up and take your coffee." said the barista as Tay stood on the counter without taking his coffee.

He immediately apologized and took the coffee. Before he left the coffee shop, he turned to look at the barista again.

He couldn't see the face properly. But, something told him that he was the person he had been wishing to meet. Someone that he hadn't met for a long time.

Tay hurried to his office but his mind was stuck with the barista, as he entred one by one started greeting him usually Tay would greet them back but not today he was in his own world which was unusual to others.

As he was walking someone put their hands on his shoulder which broke him from his dream world "what are you dreaming so early in the morning" It was his friend Tul, Tay dont have any memories of Tul and his childhood but the latter say they were friends since they were kids so Tay just agreed on that

"Nothing" Tay just shrugged his question and left to his meeting room "What's wrong with him?" Tul wondered

Entire meeting Tay was thinking about the man he met in the morning he looks so familiar as if they have met each other's before but it was him meeting that guy for the first time.

"Boss is the proposal ok! Your not saying anything" One of the subordinate asked Tay who didn't respond anything since the meeting started, Tul who noticed it called him and it was when he was woke up from his universe.

"Yes yes it's a good one carry on, Tul you did a good job" He said to be honest Tay dont know what that meeting was about he just heard some cafe is going to open in their building "Then it's good I'll tell the owner of the cafe to meet you, I'm sure you'll be very impressed by him" Tul said smiling at Tay who just ignored him.

Next day Tay didn't want to go to his office but Tul forced him to come, to meet the owner of the cafe he didn't have any intrest to meet the guy but he couldn't agree more with Tul, according to Tay Tul and Luke are long lost brothers because both of them are good at nagging.

When he reached office Tul scolded him for being late, but he shrugged him off and went to his cabin after a while they heard a knock on the door "yes come in" Tay said without looking up.

"Good morning" Tay heard a sweet voice which made him to stand up and look at the person standing in front of him.

“Good morning, Newwiee" Tul greeted cheerfully as he sat on the chair opposite of him. Tay, on the other hand, remained standing.

"You may sit, Mr. Tawan after all it's your office" said New. With a soft voice, Tay looked at him before sitting on the chair next to Tul. His voice,was it similar to the boy in his dream? How can it be possible!

"So...." Tay tried to compose himself. “I’ve read the proposal you gave me yesterday Tul. I was surprised that you will come out with that kind of concept,”

“It wasn’t my idea. It’s New’s idea. I saw the it and he explained to me what it is and I think it's a great idea he want to extend this business why not in our building" New turned to look at Tay. He was surprised to see the plan at first,he didn't expect Tay want to work with him after their unexpected encounter few days ago.