Part 23

Author pov

After that nightmare experience Tay and his friends decided to go to Tay's home the Vihokratana household, parents of these kids didn't come as they had some urgent work to be done. So the elder wizards took the initiative to take TayNew around the magic world.

"P just now what I experienced was so real, you know I really felt that women will come here" Tay was explaining his nightmare to his friends as a kid.

When they arrived the household all wizards were waiting for him, but they didn't expect he will come with five other companions

"Welcome home, Lord Tay." The wizards bowed deeply when they entered his house, Tay looked at them confused.
"Thank you." Tay bowed in return when New pinched him.

"We were waiting for you. Your bedroom is ready." One of the maid said, this is his first time here and people are all acting as if they know him for years. He nodded

"Excuse me but who are you?" They asked New who was with them
"He is my mate, New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun"
"Ma-te?!a Techaapaikhun" The rest of the wizards gasped before kneeling down.

"We are sorry for not recognising you ."
"It's okay." He chuckled.
"We will prepare you a bedroom immediately."

"No need to,New will sleep with me." Tay grinned, taking his hand.
"But my Lord..."

"What I don't know you guys,we just know each other's now I want to be comfortable in here." Tay said in a cold voice, forbidding the wizards to protest.
"Oh yea Prepare two more bedrooms and baths for my friends."

"But lord they are just..."
"They are very important friends for me and you owe them respect." Tay snapped he wonder why these were not given importance,as much as he knows the four of them belong to powerful wizards family then why didn't people over there recognize them.

"Yes my lord."

"You're already acting like a king." New chuckled when they walked away, "I won't accept them to treat my friends bad." Tay smiled.

Later at night elders came to the household "At last we feel like our magic world is complete" One of the wizard said "ya our young master is here and he is so handsome" They all were happy but as always their happiness was not there for too long.

At night parents, kids and some of the elders were having dinner tho it felt strange to TayNew since it was usually their families having dinner together but now some unknown people too it felt strange to then but then they went with the flow, as they were eating one of the maid who was serving dish gave Tay mushroom which he is allergic too, thanks to New who noticed it before him eating it "Tay it's mushroom don't eat it" New sudden voice startled everyone including Tay.

And yes there was mushroom "Didn't I tell you he is allergic to it" Mrs. V shouted at her, "I... I'm sorry mam I... I.... Forgot" She said but it looked like she was lying as if she deliberately put mushrooms there "Mom it's fine she must have forgotten" Tay said smiling this is Tay who is naive thinking everyone one pure like him. But not New he kept quiet for now and had dinner, but he did feel something in the air,he noticed a smirk on her face.

Next day Dan's cousin informed him that he will show up, it was so sudden that others couldn't prepare anything but Mr. Techaapaikhun didn't like the atmosphere he went near young boys, and his Lord when he was about to say "I know dad,” New stopped and looked at his dad sadly. “I would have never believed it myself if it wasn’t for that proof. But all the test we conducted gave as the same answer the culprit is someone of this household.”Tay looked at him confused what proof who culprit??

"Tay your cousin has finally arrived" whispered off. “It’s time for you to make your grand appearance,” he said turning around and facing his friends. "I’ll wait here until the moment when the "Searching" spell pointed out the culprit.” said New to them "But New, guys I don't know who they are why should I go" He asked still protesting that he don't want to see them "Tay go we are with you"