part 22

Author Pov

"Here we are." Off grinned.

"Wooaa! This is magic world?!" TayNew's eyes widened.

"It's incredible!" New agreed."Fantastic!" Tay added.

It was another world. It was like a big paradise with lots of trees, flowers and some rivers with birds and other animals walking peacefully.

"It's like a world full of colors." New exclaimed.

"The nature and animals are protected by Shadow here." Singto explained.

"And what do we do now?" Gun asked.

"I have to bring Tay to Shadow. You can stay here, you'll find some food easily." New wrapped his lover's waist he studied all this theoretically so he knew where what exists.

"Where are we going?" Tay asked him
"You'll see, it's a surprise." New smiled. Tay pouted but followed his lover and soon, gasped in front of the view.

"Baby..."

"Great view, ne?" New chuckled.

"It's amazing." Tay ran toward the edge of the lack. "How did they build this statue?!" Tay pointed the statue made of ice above the lack.

"I don't know. Some stories say that it is a creation of Shadow's imagination. As if we were in his mind. And maybe it's the case when you see all these wonderful things." New said even he was not sure it looks this beautiful, he was admiring the place when"It doesn't melt under this sun?" Tay asked him, he looks excited now and New is glad he didn't like that gloomy Tay.

"I told you. This place is magic. And you haven't seen everything so did I." New said Tay just sighed

They walked toward the big statue and suddenly Tay whispered some words, making an invisible door open in front of them. New's eyes widened

"How did you do that i didn't know anything about this" New said looking at Tay who looked as confused as him.

"I don't know lets enter first" Tay said pulling New,when they entered the statue. It was like a castle made of ice, the sun shining on it without making it melt. And despite the ice, it wasn't cold but warm, as if they were on a beach with many rainbows.

"It's..." New stopped, not finding the good word to describe this paradise.

"And you haven't seen everything." Tay smiled he looked strange once again and New started to worry for him, how will Tay know everything when he have no idea about this world.

They finally arrived in front of The statue doesn't look as big as that from outside.

"The power of the imagination. Look." Tay pointed the landscape in front of them. It was like a big garden with a blue sky and soft green grass.

"Wooo!" New held out his hand, a purple butterfly climbing on it.

"None wizards have ever came here. There are just the nature and animals."
"I wish I could stay here forever." New sighed.

"One day, we will come back here."
"Eh?" New raised his eyes but Tay only smiled and looked away.

"Sit here." Tay showed the grass.

"But Tay others... " He was cut by Tay
"Trust me." Tay raised his hand, New looked at him with lost eyes and went next to him "Tay how do you know about this place, I who studied everything don't know then how come you... " Tay cut him off

"New does it matter what matters now is us we are together and happy lets enjoy this moment" Tay said looking at New, he didn't say anything he went near the lake and was admiring the view.