vi

Third Person

"Pinagtri-tripan nyo ba kami?!" Greggy put his phone in the nightstand and put the other line on speaker.

"What? Ano bang ginawa namin?" They heard Martin retorted.

Irene sighed, "It's no use getting angry over this... Wala naman tayong magawa eh..." She explained and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ano ba kasing nangyayari?" Bella came in to the line, Greggy looked at Irene and to his phone.

"You gave us the honeymoon suite. Ang daming rosas dito... Sinayang niyo lang oras ng mga staff sa pag prepare." He scolded them like little children.

Irene picked up the teddy beat that was sitting on top of the bed. She hugged it tightly on her chest and went back to him, grabbed his phone, and ended the call. "No use getting mad, Greggy. We could always pick up these. Para ka ng bear." She raised the teddy bear to his face.

She then scrunched her nose, "ROAR!" She shouted. Greggy just laughed at her and shook his head, "Do bears even roar?" He asked

Irene then cocked her head to the side and frowned, "What do they even sound like then?"

Greggy squinted his eyes and looked at bear she was holding, "Grr?" He growled. Irene looked at him before laughing hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" She laughed at him and he was just frowning, acting like he wasn't amused. But deep inside? He was having fun, looking at her laugh makes him happy.

Irene gasped for breath as she wiped the tears from her eyes from laughing, "Ano...ba..." She said in between gasps. "Ang saya-saya mo sa'ken ha..." Greggy tutted his tongue.

She rolled her eyes at him while smiling, "Cute kaya Greggy Bear." She chuckled and sat beside him, still carrying the teddy bear. "Anong pumasok sa isip mo't nasabi mo parang bear ako ha?" He raised an eyebrow at her and leaned back to his seat.

Irene shrugged and gave him a smug look, "You look like a human teddy bear."

He scrunched his nose and made a face, "I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment... But I'll take it as a compliment..." He chuckled.

"It's already 11:34... Bababa ba tayo o room service na lang?" She hugged the bear.

Sana ako na lang yung bear. He widened his eyes on his thought. What? No. He retorted at himself.

"Greggy?" Irene called again as she hinted that he was spacing out. "Huy... Greggy Bear... Hmm, that rhymes! Teddy Bear and Greggy Bear." She chuckled at her own joke.

Greggy looked at her, "Room service na lang... I think may free dinner tayo mamaya kasi Honeymoon Suite yung kinuha ng mga mokong." He shook his head while smiling.

She chuckled, "Buti na lang may free tayo diba! Look at the brighter side." She smiled.

"Sige na call the room service and order anything you want." He pointed the telephone with his lips as he reached out for his phone.

Irene just nodded and went to the telephone, "Anyway the meeting will be at 2o'clock in the afternoon, just want to remind you that. I'll just be strolling around the hotel while waiting. If you're done you can always message me." She informed before taking the telephone to her hand and raised it to her hear.

⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷

Irene was out of the room as Greggy had already went to the function hall where the meeting will be held. Thankfully enough, it was all just the big bosses.