xxxi

Third Person

And so it begins.

Everyone can hear the bells.

June came in to view in just a blur.

Everything was prepared and just a few more weeks later, they're going to be proclaimed as husband and wife.

They were inside their new house, Greggy's father, Luis, gifted them the house in North Park. The decision of moving on together before the wedding was looked into by then as they wanted some alone time together.

When everything was settle on the house, they wanted to give a housewarming party. Just a few friends and families that could come.

"Mour? What's nicer? Chardonnay or Moscato?" Greggy asked as he held both wine bottles on his hand. They were out grocery shopping for the party they're initiating.

Iya looked at him and cocked her head to the side, thinking, "They're both sweet, right? But Chardonnay is in the drier side..." She said hesitantly, not sure.

Iyo just nodded at this and waited for her decision, "Just buy both. Get two of each, tapos add one bottle of your choice of beer or whiskey." She waved her hand dismissively.

Greggy chuckled at her decision yet followed what she said. "Ikaw na bahala anong drink sa mga lalaki... I don't know much about it." She said as she was walking through the wine section.

"Oh my gosh!" She shrieked. Greggy looked her confusingly and raised an eyebrow, signing her what happened. She pointed to a wine that was inside a glass box, "It's the 1982 Chateau Lafite..." She exhaled.

"Can we get this?" She looked at Greggy with pleading eyes, "It's in dollar pala..." She frowned. "How much ba?" Greggy asked as he walked towards with a bottle of Macallan scotch whiskey on hand.

"It's a five digit dollar wine." Greggy's eyes widened, Irene frowned at this but then curved her lips to a smile, "It's fine, mour... I was just hoping we could het it..." She smiled.

"Maybe next time?" She asked and Greggy smiled at her, "Okay, next time, mour..." He kissed the side of her head and they proceeded to buy more stuff for their party.

Everything was bought for their charcuterie board, their dessert table, for their courses, and snacks. It wasn't really formal dinner, more of like a pika-pika.

They went home after the grocery shopping as Irene wanted to get everything ready. The housewarming will be tomorrow and they're using the backyard for the venue proper. They also did tell the guests to bring some swimming suits if they wanted to dip in to the pool.

"Mour, balik lang ako, may kailangan lang sa office." He kissed his wife's cheek as she was taking out all they've bought with the help of their maids.

She looked at him and nodded,"Okay, you take care..." She smiled.

"I will! I love you!" He began to walk but stopped his tracks when he didn't receive any reply. He poked his head on the opening of the kitchen and looked at Irene.

"I said I love you..." He frowned and she laughed at him, "I love you! Go!" She shook her head slowly at him. He went to his car with a smile on his face.

⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷

The clock strike 6 and one by one the guests started to come in. Their families already arrived at their place and were seated by the pool, some on the recliner, two one the hanging hammock, and others on cube stools.

It was a night of fun, well they expect it to be. It was only them, music, food, and laughter. What more could they probably ask?