xxi

Third Person

It has been a few months since Irene and Greggy decided to give love a try. Their relationship was smooth all through out the time they spent together, there may be some arguments and some bickering, but it never came to the point where they stopped talking.

Greggy, although being careful, had sometimes give in to the temptation as Irene playfully teases him in terms of... intimacy.

"Hello, mour..." She smiled at him, his eyes wandered from her eyes down to her toes. He kicked himself as he stared at somewhere where his eyes shouldn't be. "Mour... Why are you dressed like that?" He breathed out.

Irene smirked and walked towards him, her heels clicking on the tiles of his floor. "Why? Is it now nice?" She teased.

"It's stunning, darling. But... We're going to a formal dinner..." He said in a matter of fact tone while his hands reached out to cup her waist and bring her closer to him. She sat down on his lap and looked at him.

"Hindi ka naman mabiro... Of course I brought a cover..." She smiled at him and poked his nose. "For your eyes only lang naman 'to..." She winked.

Greggy shook his head and chuckled. "Come on na... We'll be late..." He tapped her left thigh as he actioned to stand up. She didn't budge and just remained seated, "No." She shook her head. He smirked then lifted her bridal style.

"Hoy! Parang sira 'to oh! Baba mo ako! Nako, ikaw talaga!" She squirmed her way out of his arms, but to no avail, she repeatedly failed as his arms were stronger than her.

He went out of the door of his penthouse while carrying her on his arms. "Ayan kasi..." He laughed at her as her face turned bright red. "Don't be angry, mour... Practice lang to pag kinasal na tayo..." He grinned as he carefully and slowly guided Irene to stand.

They arrived at the parking lot and just beside his car, "Sus, ayan ka nanaman sa kasal-kasal, hindi ka nga pa nag propose." She rolled her eyes and went inside the car as he held the door for her.

"Gusto mo na magpakasal? Tara." He smiled. "Di ka talga mabiro, eh!" She frowned and he closed the door and slipped in to the driver's seat. "Whenever you're ready, mour..." He smiled.

She just nodded and mouthed thank you to him as they drove away from the parking lot and to their destination. The car remained silent before Irene raised her hand and turned on the radio, just as she pressed the button, the next song then faded in.

Girl, close your eyes
Let the rhythm get into you
Don't try to fight it
There ain't nothing that you can do

Rock With You by Michael Jackson then started to ring in the speakers. "I like this song..." He grinned as he bobbed his head up and down to the rhythm.

I wanna rock with you, all night
Dance you into day, sunlight

He sang with the singer in the radio, to which brought amusement to Irene's face. "Alam mo ba meaning ng kantang 'yan?" She asked him as she grabbed the pink cover to go in with her dress.

"Of course, kaya nga gusto ko diba?" He smirked as he threw in a glance at her. She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.

When you feel that heat
And we're gonna ride the boogie
Share that beat of love

"Okay na ba 'to, mour?" She showed him her dress and smiled. Greggy looked at her and then his eyes fell down, he gulped and his eyes focused on the road again.

"Beautiful, mour... Just beautiful..." He smiled and took a turn on the right as they have reached their destination.

Irene was wearing a white silk-ish sleeveless dress, covered with a see through pink cover. (picture above. imagine a long haired Irene without the silver streaks). While Greggy was wearing a dark gray suit. He parked the car and turned off the engine.