xii

Third Person

A bouquet of baby pink tulips laid down on top of her table as she walked in to the office. A smile crept on her face as she gazed upon the flowers. Her eyes wandered around the office to look for the person she knew gave that bouquet, but to no avail, no one was around.

Her feet moved and took her in front of her table as she lifted up the flowers. She raised it to her nose and smelt the scent of freshly picked tulips. Her smile never left her face as she took out the card that was inserted.

 Her smile never left her face as she took out the card that was inserted

"Hey, hey, hey!" A manly voice came from the door. She turned around and her smile brightened even more when she saw Greggy.

"Hey..." She whispered and walked towards him. "Ah... Thank you pala sa flowers... You didn't have to." She looked at him.

He winked at her before placing a kiss on her forehead, "Don't worry about it, Iya..." He paused, "Is it okay if I call you that?" He asked her as he looked down on her eyes.

She nodded, "Of course, only if you let me call you Iyo." She giggled.

Iyong-iyo talaga. He thought as he stared at her face. "Sure..." He replied.

Their day went on, being busy with paper works but never forgetting to remind each other to take breaks, give kissed on their partner's forehead and cheeks. This actions of Greggy and Irene went on for how many days until Bella and Martin could no longer keep it to themselves and decided to confront them.

"Huy kayong dalawa." Bella half-shouted as she entered the office making Irene and Greggy jump in their seats as they were having their own worlds finishing their work.

Irene's hand went up to her chest as she sighed heavily, "Mag balak ka bang patayin kami?" She muttered. Martin stifled a laugh at Irene's reaction and just looked at Bella.

"Oo papatayin ko kayo kung 'di kayo magsiayos diyan at ichika niyo samin kung ano kayong dalawa." Bella crossed her arms and squinted her eyes as she looked back from Irene to Greggy.

Greggy chuckled at her as he shook her head, "Ano ba kami? Tao naman kami ah, diba Iy-Irene?" He corrected himself before he could call her by her nickname.

Irene nodded and smirked, "Tao nga kami, ano ba kasi tingin mo sa amin, Bella?" She countered the woman who was standing with an eyebrow raised.

"Huy wag niyo kong ipipilosopo ha. Nahahalata na kayo sa mga empleyado, may pa-chismis of the day sila." She touched her temples with her left hand.

Martin then chuckled, "Dun naman siga nakikipag chika." He said as Bella gave him a slap on the arm, "Wag mo akong ibuking, gágo to." She rolled her eyes.

"Wag mo ngang i-change topic! Huy, Irene, Greggy! Ano kayo?" She said as both her and Martin went to the vacant seats and made themselves comfortable.

Greggy looked at Irene for permission to tell and she nodded and smiled. Martin and Bella's were just glued to both of then as they exchanged gestures.