Prologue

Third Person

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everybody shouted as fireworks flew high above the sky. Howling, whistling, and screaming were heard as the music began to play along again.

It was a New Year party held by the one and only bachelor who doesn't have a plan to settle down anytime. Ferdinand Marcos Jr. Or as they call him, "Bongbong". Women swoon over him, wanting to spend one night with him. And whatever he wants, he gets.

The only son of the great Ferdinand Marcos and Imelda Marcos. The same old rags to riches story happened with the great (5x) grandfather of Ferdinand Marcos.

And now with their generational wealth and their company having chains of 5-star Restaurants, Hotels, and Resorts. They've become one of the Philippines' Top Richest Family.

Maria Imelda Josefa Marcos, or Imee for short, is Bongbong's older sister. The strongest of the siblings, one wrong move and you'll see the wrath of her. She's tough, but when you get to know her, she's really soft. In other words, The Prima Donna. The Diva.

And then, the youngest in the bloodline. Maria Irene Celestina Marcos. The sweetheart but has the attitude of an 8 year old. She might be the softest, but her attitude isn't. Lives by the saying, "I don't have an attitude, you just can't handle my personality."

They still have another sister, Aimee, but she wasn't staying with them. Rather, she was staying at their parents as she still wasn't old enough to live on her own.

And the Marcos siblings were all present. Gathered everyone they know to their private family resort. Having champagne, whiskey, punches, and some other great stuff to get drunk into.

But the thing is... Their parents doesn't know.

"Bonget!" Irene shouted as she fished for her phone on her pocket, scurrying her way to her older brother who was already half-drunk from all the booze.

She crunched her nose as she smelled beer, "Yuck! You smell disgusting." She rolled her eyes and looked at Bongbong, "What do you want?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Dad wants us to go to the house tomorr-wait later pala. Dinner or something." She held her phone to his face to let him read the message their father sent.

"Dinner?" He asked, "I just said that. Weren't you listening?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"As if we'd be awake enough to go there." Bongbong smirked and chuckled, "And, I can't. I have somewhere more entertaining to go." A woman about her age was clinging on to her brother.

Irene's eyes went from her head to toe and then raised an eyebrow to her brother, "Yuck. And I thought you're good in picking someone to bed with." She smirked, "Better luck next time. There's still a lot of fishes in the sea. See you, brother."

The woman beside Bongbong shot Irene a glare but looked down when Irene raised an eyebrow at her and whispered, "Don't act too high. Ikakama ka lang."

She looked at the woman's eyes and purposely bumped her shoulder as she walked away from them. Bongbong had nothing to say but slightly smiled, it's true.

"Ate..." Imee faced her younger sister and raised both her eyebrows, signing her to go on. "Dad messaged." She held her phone on her older sister's face, the same thing she did with Bongbong.

Imee scoffed and smirked, "Every first day of the year is my cheat day! I'll be splurging and shopping. Anyway, wanna come with me? I'll be going to Gucci first."