xvi

Third Person

"Irene natanggap mo ba text ni dad?" Imee entered Irene's apartment as she fished out her phone from her purse.

Irene looked at her sister and frowned, "Anong kailangan niya? Why would he cut the deal off? We still have a month and a half more to finish our task... Bakit niya tayo pinapauwi na?" She asked.

The older one simply shrugged and sat down on the couch. "I don't know, all I know is that it's an emergency... Manong Carlo is outside the building waiting for us... Ready ka na ba?" Imee pertained to their driver that was sent by their father.

"Mmhhm, babalik lang ako dito pag may nakalimutan ako..." Irene said as she stood up and head towards the door.

Imee then trailed behind her younger sister, waiting for her as she locked her door. They went inside the elevator door and pressed the down button. As the elevator sound tinged, the doors opened to reveal Greggy with a bouquet of flower on hand.

"Oh..." Imee gasped.

Greggy smiled at them, "Hey..." He greeted, "Oh... May lakad ba kayo? Did I come here in a wrong time?" He looked at both of them.

Irene and Imee looked at each other before returning their gaze to Greggy. "Dad asked us to come home because of an emergency..." Irene informed him.

Imee looked at the both of them before smiling at Irene. "Hey... Catch up first, I'll wait for you in the car." She said and turned to Greggy, "It's nice to see you, Greggy." She pulled him in a hug and patted his back.

"Make it quick, okay?" She whispered in his ear and he nodded.

Imee went inside the elevator and went down to the lobby leaving Greggy and Irene alone. They both looked at each other and smiled, "What made you come here?" She questioned.

Greggy kissed her forehead and smiled, "I came to see you... And to give this to you too..." He whispered. Irene giggled as her eyes landed on the white tulips. "For you, mour." He handed her the bouquet.

She gladly took it, raised it to her nose, and smelled the fragrant of the flowers, "Hmmm..." She closed her eyes.

"What must be the problem at pinauwi kayo ng father niyo?" Greggy looked at her, leaning towards to the wall.

Irene shrugged at this and sighed, "Hindi ko nga rin alam eh... All we know is that it's an emergency and we need to go there as soon as possible..." She answered.

"Ah... You should go now, hatid kita sa sasakyan..." He smiled and Irene nodded at him. He was about to walk to the elevator door but Irene held his hand, causing him to stop dead tracks.

"You haven't kissed me..." She smirked. Greggy chuckled at this and turned to her, "I was just about to..." He placed his fingers on her chin, raising it towards him as he dipped in to her level.

Their lips crashed and moved in sync. His tongue licked her lips as a sign for her to slightly open her mouth for his entrance. And she did what he wanted her to do.

His hands were now cupping on her waists as her free hand cupped and pulled him closer to her by his nape.

They stayed in position for a few more seconds before pulling back and chased their breaths. "I love you." He whispered as their foreheads touched.

"I love you." She smiled and placed another peck on his lips. "Come on..." He said as he reached out for her hand and intertwined it with his.

They both then entered the elevator to go down to Imee. Greggy guided his girlfriend towards the car and opened the car door for her.