xx

Third Person

"I love you..." She said.

A smile crept on her face as Greggy's eyes widened, frozen on the spot. "Wala ba akong I love you too?" She smiled.

Greggy reached out for her hand and held it to his. "You...you love me?" He stuttered while Irene giggled at him and nodded. "Mhmm..." She hummed.

Her lips then pouted, "Don't you love me? Wala akong I love you too." She scrunched her nose while still pouting.

He smiled at her and brought her hand to his lips, "I don't want to say I love you too..." He looked at her in the eye, "It sounds as if I'm just acknowledging and agreeing that you love me..." He smiled at her.

"I love you. And only you." He smiled.

Irene breathed out, "Alam mo... you're so good with words..." She chuckled and looked at his eyes.

Greggy kissed the ring he gave which was on her left finger, "After this, engagement ring... Tapos wedding ring..." He rambled on while Irene chuckled. "Magpropose ka na..." She jumped on his topic.

He smirked at her while still holding her hand, "Gusto mo na?" He teased. Irene rolled her eyes and withdrew both her hands for her to eat her cake.

"Soon... I want to explore our relationship muna..." She smiled, Greggy nodded. "Anong explore ang gusto mo?" He smirked and scooped his ice cream.

She kicked his feet under the table, "Marinig ka sa iba..." She scolded. "Huh?" He played coy, "Explore diba? You want to travel abroad ba? Or inter-island? Gusto mo hiking? Camping?" He listed his suggestions while stopping himself from laughing.

"Buti talaga mahal kita." Irene shook her head while smiling. "Mahal kita." Greggy replied while looking at her.

"Ay... Excuse me po..." A young woman with straight brunette hair stood at the side of the table. Both eyes of Irene and Greggy looked at the woman.

"Woah." She widened her eyes as she saw the couple's face. "Ay... Sorry... I'm Elisse po, Eli for short, is it okay po ba na I'll interview you? Kayo lang po kasi ang magandang couple here sa café." She beamed.

Irene chuckled at her and looked at Greggy, "Sure... What is it about?"

Eli then dragged a vacant chair and sat down on their side. "It's for our school project po kasi... My twin is there, his name is Lui," She pointed to a boy who was also interviewing a couple

"We have to interview a couple na hindi related sa amin... So we have to interview strangers... And I don't want naman to interview just some couple so thankfully I found you both." She rambled.

Irene and Greggy were amused of how comfortable and talkative the girl was to them so they let her be. Eli looked at the older ones and blushed, "Ah... Did I talked too much?"

Irene shook her head, "No... Go on... We're listening naman..." She smiled. "I like you... You remind me of myself in the past." She chuckled.

"Talaga po? You both remind me of my parents rin when they were still younger... You have like... kinda the same appearance..." She smiled.

Greggy just looked at both Irene and Elisse and chuckled on his own at how the two instantly clicked. "So what are the questions, ija?" He smiled.

"Can I ask your names po? You can use your nicknames naman and uh... age... I won't be publicizing it on my paper..." She smiled at both of them.

"Iya and Iyo." Irene smiled and answered before Greggy could open his mouth. "I'm 24 and he's 29." Eli took note of this and nodded. "Okay po..."

"Uhm... So for the first question, where did you meet?" Eli looked at them and waited for their answers.