Epilogue

Third Person

A whirlwind romance. That's what they could described their relationship. A partnership full of imperfections but still seemed to be perfect.

Alfonso came in to the picture a year after they got married... Turns out, something grew from the housewarming party night.

After Alfonso, Luis came when Alfy was just a year old. It was quite a rollercoaster as it felt like raising twins, but nevertheless, they enjoyed parenthood and their marriage.

25 years went by so fast. Their oldest child now has a child and their youngest still in the stage of a long term relationship.

Not everything had been smooth to them, they've also had their fair share of battles and one of it was a miscarriage. 5 years after Luis was born, they decided to try again, and something grew (again) from their love.

Iya was already on her 7th month. She was having yet another baby boy. But things took a sharp turn as suddenly, blood started to drip on her things down to her feet.

What happened what horrific and traumatic for the married couple. She blamed herself for not taking care of herself better. It maybe was the lowest of lows in their whole relationship.

But... Everything eventually brought to life... He never gave up on her even when she was battling things on her own. He stayed even though she pushed him away again and again.

But that's the thing about love, right? You have to be their strength in times where they couldn't find theirs. It was written in their vows that they'd do that. And so he stayed, and in those trying times, he loved her more.

Today was actually their Wedding Anniversary. And the boys wanted to surprise her by having lunch with just them. Iyo had asked their sons to put up a nice table set up and Alfy cooked (as he was taught by his mother).

Iya was out visiting Hugo, their supposed to be youngest. She visits him whenever she can, whenever she misses him.

"Hello, love." She smiled at her son's stone.

Hugo Gregory Constantine M. Araneta

"Mommy's back again... I hope you don't mind me coming here so often... Mommy just misses you so much..." She smiled to herself as she sat down on a chair.

Hugo was placed with her mother and father at a mausoleum they requested for. She stared at the name of her son and felt herself tear up again.

"Diba I told you I won't cry na if I come back here?" She chuckled and sniffed, "I'm sorry Hugo... Hindi talaga kaya ni mommy eh... Try ko nalang ulit sa susunod ha?" She smiled.

She then checked her watch and was stunned to see that she had already spent an hour inside and she was close to forgetting about the lunch date she needs to go.

"Mommy has to go na, Hue..." [Hyu - Go]
She stood up and went to Hugo's stone and knocked twice. "Please guide me, love. I'll be back with your Pa and kuya's soon..." She smiled and looked at the bigger stones. "Mommy, Daddy, paki-bantayan si Hugo ha?" She pursed her lips.

She found herself walking out of the mausoleum and towards the car waiting for her. She sat inside and told her driver to take her home.

As she arrived, she directly went inside her room to change her clothes. She changed into a white button down with red flowers on and a pair of jeans. [Refer to photo below on what Iyo and Iya is wearing].

 [Refer to photo below on what Iyo and Iya is wearing]