x

Third Person

Today marks the first month Irene was hired as the secretary of the COO and Marketing Director of Araneta Properties.

And it's just....

4 months.

120 days.

120 days left.

120 days left for Irene to fall in love with Greggy.

And Greggy is determined to make her fall in love with him. Take the risk right? Then so be it. Never knowing what happens after 4 months. Will they last? Will they end? No one knows.

So, make the time they have together be worth the while.

Greggy was suppose to be doing his paper works but as his thoughts were crowded on how he could make Irene fall in love, he stared at the ceiling wondering how and where could he start.

Amusement Parks? No, they'd be seen by others. What if he'd rent the whole park? Uh, still no. It would be overwhelming.

What about roadtrips? Too time consuming.

His thoughts ran around, not minding someone who entered his office. "Good morning." A feminine voice greeted. His gaze turned to the door and smiled, "Good morning!" He greeted back.

Irene took off her coat and hung it on the coat hanger just beside her desk as she turned on the computer. "What's the agenda for today?" Greggy asked as he fixed his posture.

She clicked on a document from the files and looked through the schedule. "Wow! You..You're actually free today." She chuckled and looked at him.

Ever since they've talked it out on her reasons and his, it made them comfortable to one another again. This time, Greggy told her that there shouldn't be lies again. And she agreed, she couldn't afford to lose something they have. If there is.

"Walang meetings?" He asked again. Irene shook her head and smiled. "None. No appointments. Nada. You're free!" She cheerfully informed.

Greggy smiled, "That's good." He hesitated, "Do you trust me?" He asked, out of the blue.

She looked at him in quite surprise and confusion, "Yes?" She chuckled. He nodded, "Will you come with me?"

She tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow, "To where?" She asks. "Somewhere you'll like." He grinned. "When?" Her shoulders relaxed. "Now." He stared into her eyes.

"Now? Now?" She gasped. "Mmhhm" He nodded and hummed.

"Okay." She smiled.

⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷

Greggy was driving along the highways while Irene sat back in the passenger seat, bobbing her head up and down on the music.

"You want to change the music? You can connect your phone." Greggy smiled but his eyes were focused on the road.

Irene nodded as she took out her phone to connect to the bluetooth of his car. "Where are we exactly going? It's still 10:29 ah." She said as she scrolled through her playlist.

"Do you like to eat ice cream on a sunny day?" Greggy asks. Irene looked at him, "What?"

He glanced at her then to the road again, "Do you like to eat ice cream on a sunny day?" He repeated his question. "I mean... Yeah... That sounds nice..." She smiled as she tapped on her phone.

If you leave me now by Chicago started to play inside the car. A smile crept on Greggy's face as he thought of the lyrics of the song. It was very...relatable.