ii

Third Person

"Okay. Okay. What to wear." She stood in front of her dresser. Trying to decide which suit to wear. The navy blue one or the white one. After some time, she then picked up the navy blue one and settled with it.

 After some time, she then picked up the navy blue one and settled with it

(Imagine here in a longer hair without the silver highlights😉)

It was still 7:53 in the morning when she finished getting ready. It may be her nervousness, but she was determined to get that job. It's the only way to live the life she wants, she guess.

She went to the kitchen and toasted herself some bread and butter. She wasn't really fond of eating breakfast. Irene realized how lonely it must be to be alone and always working.

She brushed the thought off as her phone alarm rang. She quickly got her bag and documents, and stormed off from her apartment. She wanted to be early so by 8:30-ish in the morning, she'll arrived at the company.

Though they were always partying and shopping and splurging and travel, they would always use their father's name to get power and importance. But for now, they'd stick to who they're trying to be.

She hailed a taxi as soon as as she stepped out from the building of her apartment. She opened the door hesitantly and slipped in to the backseat. "Araneta Properties." She mumbled, loud enough to instruct the driver.

She was looking around the car, sitting stiffly on the side of the seat. Her nerves weren't settles as she knew there were a lot of people who sat inside before her.

"Malinis po diyan, ma'am!" The driver cheerfully said making Irene force a smile, "A...ah, okay."

Her back leaned on the seat as she looked out of the window. Every minute the cars began to fill the roads. "Ma'am, okay lang ba sa coffee shop kita ibababa? Hindi po kasi pwede sa tapat ng building na 'yan." She heard the driver said.

She nodded slowly, "Yes." She quickly said and returned her gaze go the window as the car slowed down to stop. She checked the head unit of the car and looked at the fare she needs to pay.

Her hand then looked for some cash on her purse and gave the driver 3 100 pesos bills. "Keep the change." She smiled and went out of the taxi cab.

"Araneta Properties... Here I come..." She muttered to herself and began to cross the road and walked up to the building. She then made her way to the woman behind the desk and greeted.

"Good morning... May I ask if what floor would the interview be?" She softly questioned. "Good morning, 7th floor. The interview will be later at 9 and the COO and Director of Marketing, and 2 others will be joining."

Her eyes widened but then smiled, "Thank you." The woman smiled and Irene turned her heels to the elevator, pressing the up button.

7th floor.