Ch. 30 - Hero Names

I would like to apologize for something. I didn't know that in the last chapter, I reference the chapter from a fanfiction I just recently read in Archive Of Our Own (AO3). The name of the fanfiction is One For All, Eight for Ninth, it is made by griffinguy24.

I would recommend you to this fanfic, too. It's an amazing one at that.

Also, this was meant to post during my birthday, which is February 12, but it's past that day and Valentine's Day.

Anyways, here's Chapter 30.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Tsuyu Asui's birthday is February 12? I'm so fortunate to have the same birthday as hers.

=====

Chapter 30 - Hero Names

Tenya Iida was sitting on his bed, looking down as he stares at the picture of him and his older brother. He was a child that time while his brother's a hero, maybe rookie years, approximately one to two years.

He couldn't sleep peacefully. He tried to but failed. Again.

And yes, he couldn't sleep last night after seeing his brother in pain.

==Yesterday==

Reaching the Hosu General Hospital, he asks one of the nurses behind the desk where Tensei Iida is being treated.

After saying the room, he thanked her and ran, failing to hear her saying don't run. He saw their mother, asking her how is Tensei. After saying his conditions and opening the room in a flash, he was horrified. Failing to hear the advice of their mother, he was solely focused on his older brother.

A medic was tending to him, telling Tenya that the anesthetics wore off a while ago and Tensei regained consciousness. He's breathing weakly. If he had come into surgery two minutes later, it would be too late.

As soon as the male nurse said that, Tensei slowly opened his eyes. "Tenya... Okā-san..." He muttered in his strapped venturi mask.

Their mother lean against the door panel, slowly fall to her knees in a horrified look while the younger brother walked up to him.

"Nii-san." He worriedly called.

"I'm sorry... that you had to see me... like this..." He said, pausing every breath, still feeling the pain.

"You always look... up to me... I'm sorry... little brother..." He apologized weakly.

The younger brother shed more tears as he tried to shout his name, but only said in a normal tone, yet his voice carries emotions.

==Flashback End==

"Tensei-nii-san." Tenya muttered with depression.

Eyes sore from silently crying, he shifted his body until his head rests on a pillow.

And after a few minutes, he fell asleep, tired from everything.

==Two Days Later==

"Iida-kun." Izuku looked at the sky above, worried for his friend's older brother. As soon as the first-year's Sports Festival end, he asked the whereabouts of their class president.

Tsuyu answered that Tenya left for family reasons and Izuku assumed to himself that it must be a topic related to Ingenium.

He prayed, hopefully, that his brother is okay.