Ch. 38 - Confrontation

The last time I publish a chapter is around June or July 2023. I was busy these few months due to my internship hours (600). I finished my internship and had to finish my last college year before entering the business world soon, and it is possible that the updates of this book might become once or twice a year, but I wish that is not the case.

Anyways, you can expect a poor chapter coming from a fledgling of an author. I hope you enjoy despite the poor plot I made for this chapter.

=====

Chapter 38 - Confrontation

"[First is seeing someone who looks like my mother in this dimension, and now it's confirmed that Miles' uncle is the Prowler? This day isn't for us two, after all.]" Spider-Deku groaned, earning a gasp from the Spider-Woman.

"[Wait, am I missing something?]" She asked while looking at Izuku.

"[Just from me, collided with someone who had an eerie similarity with my late mother.]"

"[Shoot...]"

"[Anyways, where did you get the information?]" Izuku quickly avoided the touchy subject and focused on the current matter.

"[Peter told us.]"

"[Me?]"

"[Who?]"

"[The blonde Peter.]" Peter '33 and Izuku gave an 'Ohhh' response to the girl.

"[So, what are we gonna do now?]" Spider-Noir inquired

"[We have to be vigilant. Who knows? Maybe when we're scouting, we can be seen, and you can imagine a lot of things next.]" Izuku placed a finger on his chin, thinking of what the public will perceive it.

"[There will be articles and questions that will make the people all over the world more curious. It will be a trend of 'New Spider-Men', 'The Rise of Spider-Society', and other topics related to it. It's gonna be a field day for the government and declare to possibly hunt us.]"

"[That is something that I don't wanna happen.]" Gwen grimaced.

"[Don't even jinxed it.]"

"[I'm not.]"

"[What now?]" Peter '33 asked.

"[Either lie low, or better go back inside Miles and his roommate's room.]" Gwen suggested.

"[Or just go back inside the van and watch Peni fixing the drive.]" Izuku considered another option, resulting to Peter '33 agreeing with him while Gwen was gonna back and tell the Peters about the choice. Once she's out of view on the top of the building, the two opened the rear doors to see Peni, still making the key that can solve this temporary madness of a multiverse collision.

"[Hey, guys. What's up?]" Peni momentarily looked at them before focusing on her current work.

"[Just had to go inside. We heard from Gwen that Miles' uncle is the Prowler who works for Kingpin.]" Peter '33 answered.

"[Really?]" She stopped with eyes widened as she stared at him.

"[Yes, and the reason why we're going inside is the possibility of being seen. Prowler might go running around the state from what we all know. Jumping from building to building, anything we can do, he can do better.]" Peter '33 explained before hearing a dull thump behind them.

Izuku opened to see Peter B.,  Porker and Gwen standing. No sign of the blonde Peter.

"[Where's Peter?]"