Ch. 5 - Hostages

Chapter 5 - Hostages

As he goes down the stairs, the only thing he can hear is his footsteps and the beating of his heart. Every step he takes, his heart is beating faster.

Nonetheless, the fifteen-year-old boy continues to move forward.

After a few minutes of walking down, he finally saw a light that comes from under the remaining space of the door.

With the distance is getting thinner and thinner, he slowly tip-toed towards it, thinking ahead about the outcome when he's going to open the door. He caught four guys guarding each entrance.

He had an idea as he weakly knocks the door twice and waited for someone to open it. For a few seconds, he can see the shadow moving below the door since inside the room is filled with light.

His suspicion is correct, people are guarding the room inside. He got terrified at first, knowing that the odds are against him, but shrugged it off and will defeat them, no matter what.

As the door closed, he lunged himself to a man, armed with firearms, and fell backward. He scans the room quickly and saw that the man who lunged at is the only one.

Seeing the chance, the man shoves Izuku out of him and grab the gun from his holster, but thanks to Izuku's quirk of Spider-Sense, the vigilante boy quickly kick his hand then did a roundhouse kick to his head, making the man unconscious.

Seeing the situation, Izuku grabs and drags the unconscious man to a nearby wall post that is somehow suspicious and big enough to hide the man, but it's better than let the man lying on the entrance since there are doors.

Once he 'hide' the man, he looks back at the room he's in with three doors. One from left and right and the other is right in front of him.

He first tried to open the door on the left side but failed, because of its lock. No longer doubting, he bashes through the door with all his strength. Before him is... a couple of young people, especially girls, who are the same age as him.

What caught his eyes is the girl whom he saw when she was kidnapped awhile ago.

All of them are chained, dirty appearance, and most of all they're showing an expression that they're so scared of what's going to happen to them.

"Don't worry. I'm here to rescue you. The cops are on the way." Without a smile on his face, Izuku reassured that everything's going to be fine, but not

He slowly grabs hold of the chains and rips it apart, which is a success. He didn't expect this to be the outcome. He just wanted to test to see how strong the chains are if they're easy to cut or not.

"(I guess I need to get used to this.)" He thought as he just easily rip the next metal chains. After that, he proceeds to rip the other metal chains. And when he is done with the rest, he said, "Please, wait here. Do not worry, I'll be back. If two people are coming in, don't be afraid but to punch them or use your Quirks until they're knocked out. It's self-defense after all."

After saying that, it didn't change the mood of the kidnapped. Sensing their unchanged expressions, he closed his eyes and said something. "You all want to become heroes, right? Or do you want heroes to save you, especially All Might?"

When he said that, he slowly opened his eyes and saw their shocked expression.

Slowly opened his eyes, a smile grew from his face because those are the only questions that drives people to become what they want and live another day.

"Remember this, guys. All Might can't save everyone at the same time. He's not a god that you put your trust on. Believe me, because I learned the harshest way to survive. The only way you guys can be saved is yourselves. Use your minds and Quirks to think on how to knock out those guys. Look at all of you. You all have powerful quirks, I tell you that. No Quirk is weaker than the others. They're strong in different ways."