Ch. 37 - The Way Home

"[That's some hardcore origins.]" Peter '33 commented after hearing Izuku's story. Hearing his childhood life just hit the Peters home. The years of being bullied at high school seems nothing compared to the torture that Izuku live through.

Everyone seemed tense, or even to the point that it brought them to near tears. Mary Jane and Aunt May made their way to the green-haired boy and enveloped him in a group hug, showing affection and empathy to him.

It may sound déjà vu, but there's similarities between him and the two Peters aside from getting bitten by a radioactive spider.

Both lost their parents at a young age.

Both were treated more than outcasts by their own society.

And both needed someone to comfort at their lowest.

It took a solid minute before Izuku told them he's fine before apologizing for sharing a heartbreaking story of his childhood past.

They paid him no mind. To be fair, they asked for it and got what they wanted.

Right now, it's time to focus on going home.

"[Peter, you have the key, right?]" Izuku asked Peter of this universe, who prompted him to bring out the goober and much to his surprise, it was damaged.

There's small sparks, and the drive was in no peak condition. It was fried.

"[Did... I do that?]" Miles asked nervously. He was thinking of the shock he made when the two Peters argued about his safety.

"[Now what?]" Peter B. stated the obvious.

"[Well, there's only one way to get it.]" Peter reached the conclusion. "[We'll go to Alchemax Lab tomorrow morning. 1 River Road, Hudson Valley, NY 12463, USA.]"

Miles opened the E-Gloo Map in his phone, searching for Alchemax Labs and it shows. The address is exactly what Peter said.

It's a private technological campus with 3.2 reviews, and a business phone, 202-105-5782. It opens at 9 AM.

"[That's how bad their business operations despite them being scientists? Guess they'll become Malwart scientifically.]" Izuku joked while looking at the screen.

"[Malwart?]"

"[That's the name of a popular store in U.S. What's the name in this one?]"

The Parker family, Miles, and Gwen thought about what store Izuku is asking, and why does it sounds familiar?

Malwart, malwart, malwart...

...

Walmart.

...

"[PFFFT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]" The Peters laughed loudly, while Mary Jane, Aunt May, Gwen, and Miles silently chuckled and giggled.

This continued for a moment while Peter '33, Peni, and Porker stared at them confusedly.

"[Do you guys know what they're talking about?]" Peter '33 had a question mark floating above his head.

"[I don't know, but I'm loving the roast.]" Porker stated.