Ch. 16 - A Life-Changing Event

Chapter 16 - A Life-Changing Event

"Yuran. Mittens." Izuku whimpered, not that he's about to cry, but because of how much he missed his only family, his Golden Retriever puppy, and his Ragdoll kitten. He was gone for like more than twelve hours, and they must be worried sick for whatever happened to him.

It's already past 12:00 noon, and he slept enough time. Also, he already ate lunch because they offered him food to eat.

Before Izuku knew it, the door opened, and out came the two men, accompanied by a mouse person? He wasn't informed that there is another person that's going to join in this interrogation.

"Now that you're refreshed and enough rest, take your time to explain your Quirk." Tsukauchi explained.

"Before we get into this, may I know who is that?" Staring at the mouse person, but it's not a person. Somehow it has a mix of dog, bear, or chimera species.

The small mouse person said, "I do believe you remember the letter I sent you, right?" This clicked Izuku's mind, and his face darkened before saying, "It seems that I remember you, Principal Nezu. Another person who also broke my goal to be in U.A High School into nothing but shattered dreams."

Hearing it just shocked Toshinori and Tsukauchi Naomasa, who looked at the short hybrid person. Nezu was unfazed by Izuku's words. What was even more shocking is that Izuku just said that right in front of a principal. If he is a student of his, he can either be dismissed or expulsion.

Nezu said, "I apologize for my inappropriate thinking." "Don't you think it's too late for you to apologize?" Izuku talked back. "It's never too late for that. You can still pursue your dream to be a hero."

"How ironic that a person who breaks dreams like you telling me to continue my dream. I am doing it, but in my own ways." Izuku retorted.

"Either you can go adequately to pursue your education, or be in jail for a long time."

"Is that a challenge I hear?" Izuku raised his eyebrow when he asked that. Nezu answered, "No, it's a choice you can make."

After that, Izuku went silent before changing his direction of vision from Principal Nezu to Tsukauchi and said, "As for my Quirk, I wasn't a late bloomer. In fact, it was given to me."

"Who gave it to-"

"Let me finish, Naomasa-san. It's very rude of you." Stated Izuku, shutting the detective's mouth before he continued. "As I was saying, it was given to me by not someone, but something." It intrigued the three persons in front of Izuku as they listened attentively and did not dare to say another word.

"It happened a few months ago, on a school field trip. We went to a lab that is called the Quirk Research Lab. Akita Asakura, the name of the one who guides us around the lab, and that is her only role. She was not involved with the incident."

Izuku took a deep breath, calming himself down before he continued. "As for me, I was only taking pictures, documentation purposes for one of my subjects. During those picture taking, I did not know something crawled behind my back and bit me. That thing I'm referring to is a spider."

This shocked the two persons, specifically Tsukauchi Naomasa and Toshinori Yagi. Principal Nezu? What do you think of his reaction? That's right, he was intrigued but had a straight face. The only reason he is here is to listen first and tell the green-haired boy about something important.

"Hey, I don't know how it crawled onto me without me noticing. If I did, then I should've felt a small tug on any part of my clothes, but after a few days, I came to the conclusion that it was above me. Then it started to descend using its web. When it did, it bit me on the back of my neck."