Ch. 13 - Taking It Down

Chapter 13 - Taking It Down

Izuku wore a tired grin when he said that. The late entrance of the No. 1 Hero, All Might, has come to crash the villains' slumber party. He knew All Might being a hero, but a teacher of U.A High School? What does he expect from the Symbol of Peace?

Although, the said person was not alone. He was accompanied by many Pro Heroes. Izuku immediately recognize all of them. Snipe, Vlad King, Present Mic, Midnight, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Power Loader, and Best Jeanist.

What caught his eyes is the Principal of U.A High School is also here, Principal Nezu. Something broke his eye contact with the new arrival of Pro Heroes. It was his Spider-Sense that disturbed him from glancing at the U.A High School teacher.

He instantly dodged an upcoming punch from the Nomu, but barely. Back flipping two times, Izuku finally had his focus on the Nomu. Well, at least that is what he thought.

At the corner of his eyes, All Might instantly knocked out all the remaining villains that were left inside the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or U.S.J in short.

"All Might." It came from the hand man, whose focus is now on All Might. This caused Izuku to look at the man, who was accompanied by another face, but surrounded by a dark aura.

"Shigaraki." It looks like the dark purple mist can talk, which does not surprise Izuku, who finally knows the identity of the man with many hands, whose name is Shigaraki.

"I know, Kurogiri. Nomu. kill All Might only. And kid?" Mentioning the dark purple mist's name, Shigaraki ordered Nomu to kill All Might before he mentioned Izuku as a kid.

Izuku was confused about why his name was called out.

"Don't you dare attempt to ruin our plans. Well, if I gotta be honest myself, it would be better if you get killed instantly, or I'm gonna kill you." Izuku's eyes shot open as he knew what the hand man, now known as Shigaraki, meant.

He turned around and saw that All Might is already battling the Nomu.

He watched All Might, who punched the Nomu's face before he hurt its arms. Another punch and the Nomu was sent flying, but the Nomu stood up as if nothing happen to him, which surprised All Might and Izuku as well.

"Just to let you know, this Nomu has special properties like shock absorption and most of all, Hyper Regeneration. He will never die from grenades or the worst explosion, he's a genetically engineered anti Symbol of Peace."

He stopped before he raised both of his arms on each side and said, "As for me? I am Tomura Shigaraki, your worst nightmare!"

Izuku was shocked, as well as All Might and those who can hear what Shigaraki said. That thing right there was created to kill the Number 1 Hero of Japan, or rather the world?!

That's impossible!

"Nomu," Facing the Nomu, Shigaraki continued, "kill those who stand against you."

In the blink of an eye, the thing was in front of All Might in a matter of seconds and punched him. It shocked everyone, especially the vigilante.

He was about to intervene, but he stopped from his tracks, because of Shigaraki's words.

Does he need to stand by? Watching All Might fight against this unstoppable creature? His thoughts were distracted when he saw small clouds coming out of All Might's body. What's happening to him?

His Spider-Sense was going haywire. Whatever happens to All Might does not sound very well at all.

But then, he quickly remembers it wasn't for All Might.