Ch. 21 - Let the U.A Sports Festival Begin!

NOTE: There is a scene where a certain someone is acting OOC, or Out Of Character.

=====

Chapter 21 - Let the U.A Sports Festival Begin!

'Yawn'

Stretching his arms and yawning loudly, Izuku leaned forward to rise from his sleeping state. Eyes still sleepy, he was finding his Oppo smartphone. He found it on the table and proceed to stand up and get it.

Getting the smartphone, he opened it and saw the time and date.

"Thursday, June 17, 5:20 A.M." He muttered under his breath. He looked at the window, and the sun was barely over the horizon.

"It's time." Saying in a lazy tone, today marks for every first-year student to do something special. That's right, it's the U.A Sports Festival for the undergraduates. To be specific, it's for the undergraduates, specifically first-year.

Since it's the Sports Festival, obviously there are no class hours for the second and third years. They have no class as well, but they do have their own Sports Festival events on different days.

Thursday is for the first-year students, Friday is for the second year students, and lastly, Saturday is for the third-year students.

Setting the smartphone on the table, he started to do some stretching exercises and cracking some knuckles.

He was fully awake because of the exercise. And of course...

'Bark'

Someone's an eager beaver. Turning around, Yuran was wagging his tail happily and Mittens staring at his face with a look of 'You finally woke up, servant. Now get to work and feed me'.

This brought a smile on the green-haired boy's face as he knelt down and started to caress his puppy and kittens. They have grown over the past few weeks, but they are still children to the boy's eyes.

Izuku had enough as he began to cook early breakfast for himself and his pets. After that, he'll take a bath and wear his P.E Uniform. It was announced by Eraser Head, a.k.a Shota Aizawa, that they must enter the academy in their school uniform and change it to P.E Uniform within the school grounds.

But... since Izuku's home is inside the U.A High School campus, he will not wear the school uniform. I mean it's dumb if you think about it and I don't wanna explain it furthermore.

==Time Skip==

"Alright. Yuran, Mittens, I'll be off!" Izuku said to the furry animals in a loud tone before he closed the door and left the house. Marching his way towards the classroom he's in, Izuku had a smile. One can say that smile could show he can win over thousands of hearts- I mean, thousands of battles in his life.

He kept on going until he stopped in his tracks in mid-walking position. He turned around to look at his house, before looking forward but did not move a muscle to go on.

...

"(Shit. Did I leave the stove on?)" Izuku thought as he had the urge to go back.

"(No, don't you dare go back! I've doubled check the surroundings when you're in the kitchen, so don't go. It'll waste your time.)" Shadow refused what he's about to do.

"But... what will happen if the house will be on fire?"

"Fine, but don't say I warned you."

==Time Skip==

"(Yup, what a waste of time.)" Izuku thought, talking to his partner. He did go back and checked the stove, which is not left on.

"(Haha!)" Copying the 'Haha!' Meme, Shadow was mocking his brother-like friend, which made the latter shrugged from hearing his Quirk laughing.