Ch. 4 - The Vigilante's First Mission

Chapter 4 - The Vigilante's First Mission

The school year is finally over. Everyone's happy. Why? It's because of today. December 25. It's Christmas.

In Japan, everyone celebrates Christmas, because it's not only for religious traditions, but to spread happiness to everyone.

Everyone except the broccoli boy. Our cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya. After he found out about his Quirks, one is from the bite of a genetically modified spider and one that came out of nowhere. But there's one question that's still bothering him.

Did he truly see ghosts? The day after the 'reunion', he saw no ghosts anymore. Hallucination is a bitch, and that he needs to go to therapy to make sure he's okay, but there's no time for that.

During the days after he saw the 'souls' of his parents and learning the truth of his father's absence, he was working on how to make a suit for his work of being a vigilante. Yesterday, he finally found what he needed. A black coat with long sleeves that reach to both of his wrist and black pants and shoes that match his coat.

He also had a dark green beanie hat with a dark green handkerchief that covers his mouth and nose with an addition of a pair of black shades

He also had a dark green beanie hat with a dark green handkerchief that covers his mouth and nose with an addition of a pair of black shades. Hands are bare naked, not wearing any gloves since he's fighting style is kickboxing. Now, he's waiting for the sun to go down until it's night time, hoping there are criminals or thieves trying to rob happiness during this Christmas.

He checks the wall clock of his room and it's 7:00 PM. Formerly, his room is full of All Might figures and posters since he really idolizes him so much. But those All Might collections are no more as he decides to collect them all and donate them to the poor. Now he's room is like any other teenagers' room.

He decided it's time for his first mission as a vigilante. He put on his vigilante clothes and made a Holy Trinity sign, praying that he'll go home safe and sound.

Also praying to his parents that they'll guide him to the right path.

He then found a building that is enough for him to sneak around, jumping from another building to another.

Surprisingly to his eyes, Izuku didn't expect himself to exert energy enough for him to jump on a building that has four floors.

After jumping on a building to another for a few minutes, he looks around on the streets below, seeing other people smiling and laughing at each other.

Whenever he sees those kinds of people, it makes him grew sad, knowing that he's all alone, growing old and old without his parents.

"Ah! Help me!" That random voice snapped that snaps Izuku out of his trance. Thanks to the unexpected quirk he gained, his five senses enhanced.

He followed the source of the scream as he only jumps on one building and saw... a little girl thrashing around from a group of 5 men, cackling from her persistence.