Ch. 17 - First Impressions

Chapter 17 - First Impressions

"Ugh." A groan came out. Today is Friday, June 4.

Yesterday, he got his U.A High School uniform and P.E uniform.

"(To think that I'm gonna study from one of the impossible school to study when I was Quirkless.)" Izuku mentally whined as his whole body was being examined. He was wearing a full set of school uniform.

And yes, today is the day where classes resume since Nezu reminded the boy that class will start on Friday. Without wasting any time, he started to wear his newly bought red Nike shoes and went outside his room.

He was met by Yuran and Mittens. He opened a canned good that is for Mittens and dog food for Yuran. Once placed on the ground, he said, "See you guys later!" With that, he opened the front door of his house, closed it, and went on his way.

Not more than fifteen minutes, he was finally standing in front of the door. It has a number and a letter.

'1-A'.

That's right. Though he is very early, he checked his new smartwatch and it says 6:00 AM. The greenette boy was thinking of how many months did the first-semester start, but to be honest he lost count of it when the enrollment or entrance exam in U.A High School started.

Two days ago, Wednesday, that was the day where he moved from Shizuoka Prefecture to U.A High School. That was also the day where his body was measured. He didn't go naked, mind you. Just measurements. It's for the uniforms, dummies.

After the measurement, he was given a schedule of what are the subjects and time each day.

Every day, there will be a Short Homeroom Period that lasts ten minutes. For a specific time, it will be 8:25 AM to 8:35 AM. The class dismissal is 4:10 PM.

Students of Class 1-A have fifty minutes per subject period and ten minutes break after the period. Also, there is be a five-minute break after the Short Homeroom Period. After that, from 8:40 AM to 9:30 AM is the first period.

After a ten-minute break, 9:40 AM to 10:30 AM is the second period. The process continued until the fourth period, which is 11:40 AM to 12:30 PM.

Then, lunchtime will occur at 12:30 PM to 1:20 PM. The duration of it is surprisingly fifty minutes as well.

Then, from 1:20 PM to 2:10 PM is the fifth period. Again, this process will go on until it is dismissal time, 4:10 PM.

For those who does not understand the schedule, maybe this picture below will help the readers to quickly understand the Class 1-A schedule.

The only downside of it is that there are Saturday classes, but those students who got into U.A High School embraced the schedule and will finish any task that was or will be given to them. They should be a bit delightful that Saturday classes end at 3:10 PM.