8. Something went wrong

It's been a week since I met Mingyu's girlfriend.

I haven't talked with him properly last week cuz she kept on coming to my office and spending the whole day with him. And me, I couldn't teach him anything.

Anyway, today I felt scared of him when she came this morning...

In the morning

We were in the elevator, me and Mingyu were heading to the meeting Mr. Kim had set. I noticed Mingyu was in a bad mood and pissed off. I shrugged it off and thought he's just tired, so I asked him.

"Your dad told me you failed your physics test, is that right?"

He didn't answer my question and was only staring at the elevator's door.

I asked him several times but he didn't give me any responses yet.

When the elevator rang and gestured we're at our spot we got out and made our way to the meeting.

All of the coworkers was giving their thoughts about the design the CEO wanted us to make, and Mingyu was sitting silently listening to whoever is talking.

Afterwards at my office I asked him again but he didn't say anything so I decided to stay silent.

At lunch time I was tired of sitting and staring at the screen in front of me. I want to know what's on his mind!

"If you're tired just say it, I have to know what's wrong with you today so I can fix it"

He turned his head and looked at me and said there's nothing.

"Are you hungry? We can go out and buy something if you want"

"Or if you're tired take a rest or sleep here it's ok, I'll make sure no one disturbs you"

"Why aren't you answering Mingyu?" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair and turned to look at him.

"What's wrong with you huh? Just say anything so I know and stop suffering with you"

"I said it's nothing" He finally answered and bummed his head on the table.

I stayed in my place staring at him for like two minutes. Then I stood up and walked to him and stopped beside him and laid my hand on his shoulder and bowed down a little bit then said calmly "Are you tired? Is there something bothering you? I-"

I flinched when he held my wrist and shoved my hand off his shoulder while standing up and pinned me to the wall. He laid his other hand on my shoulder while holding my wrist up with the other one. His look is scary and he seems angry.

"Didn't I tell you THERE. IS. NOTHING? Can't you understand??" He spoke while tightening his grip on me.

"You should've answered properly, who could understand if they see your actions!?" I replied with his same tone while looking coldly at him.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I HATE MY FATHER? DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I FAILED MY EXAM??! DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I'M TOGETHER WITH LENA ON MY OWN AND NOT BECAUSE OF MY DAD?!? NOT BECAUSE HER FATHER IS FRIEND WITH MY DAD!?? HUH?!" He shouted and leaned in to me and slapped his hand on the wall beside my left ear.

I turned my gaze to the floor, lowering my head feeling embarrassed of everything, especially for forcing him to say things he doesn't want to.

He then held my chin and turned my face up to look at him and said sharply "Look here, I already told you everything and I seriously don't want you to intervene in my life, get away from me and don't ask anything even if I was dying"

He brought his face closer, only few centimeters away and he can kiss me. I was scared like fuck, I felt my inner self trembling, he's worse than hell when he's angry.

He opened his mouth to say something more but was interrupted by the knocking sound on the door and Lena coming in.

We looked at her and she stopped in front of the door while it was closing slowly by itself.

I was staring at her blankly with a red shade heating my cheeks.

Mingyu ignored her and turned to me again and I did the same "You hear me?" He told and backed then laid on the couch not caring about Lena.

I held my wrist and massaged it slightly. He's so fucking strong.

Lena was speechless. She dropped the bag in her hand which contained food as usual and walked to me and slapped me on the face.

I was shocked, why the hell did she do that??

"You fucking boyfriends stealer!" She yelled at me.

"What the heck?? I'm sure you're crazy, you sure you didn't drop your mind on your way here?!" I shouted back at here while rubbing my cheek.

"Go to hell-!" She screamed again but stopped when Mingyu stood up and dragged me back to his side.

"Get out Lena! I don't have time for your nonsense!!" He raised his voice at her who was shocked.

"It's like this then!"

"I said get out!" He pointed at the door while giving her a death glare.

"So then, ok I'm leaving. Damn you stealer" Lena raised her middle finger at me which Mingyu growled at, then exited.

All of the coworkers were standing outside our door while listening to what's happening but went back to their seats as soon as Lena opened the door.

'That's so bad'

That's what happened today and I am thankful tomorrow is Saturday.

┅┅┅☆

I don't know what to say but have a good day ♥︎