33. Forever happiness

(Continuing to part 32)
──────────────────────────

Who's stealing glances at the other?... of course it's me! ...Shit, I can't continue like that. Hope he doesn't notice, he mustn't realized cuz he's focusing on his study. 'Why am I so confident about that...'

The sun is about to set. Mingyu solved the first page only and gave up, but his answers were right, why does he say he didn't understand...?

He drank his second drink and went back to the second page, he should be done with them today. Why did he keep them until now if he got them from the beginning of the week. New information, he's lazy.

"Oh!!" He suddenly gasped while looking at my hands, I was confused, what?..

"You really wore it, I thought you would never, I'm honored to see it on you" Mingyu was talking about the bracelet he gave me.

"Really?.." I moved the bracelet for him to take a closer look at it, my grandma's was beside it too.

All of a sudden he hold my hand slowly and started groping on the bracelet while looking at it. Then he raised his sleeve and showed me a bracelet with the letter W on his right wrist.

"You got one too"

"On Friday I was passing by the accessories store and I heard someone calling after me, it was the store's employee. She said that the new ones arrived in the morning and asked if I still wanted one of them, I didn't refuse and bought it, isn't it beautiful?" His voice seems sad, not like in the beginning when I saw him.

"Thank you, I liked it"

After a while of silence I asked him "Are you okay? You seems tired or bothered by something"

"Ah, I am sorry, but I have this side of me which I hate" He stopped then said again "Whenever someone treats me well, this side always shows up. Everytime I remember those things I start blaming myself for being alive. I don't think I deserve to be treated good, what thing did they find in me to be nice like that. I always got told that I'm rude, has bad attitudes, a burden to my parents and useless wasteful youngster. My self-esteem become very very bad at that time"

I'm not good with comforting others but I tried, I wish it works.

"Can I?" Mingyu suddenly asked while pointing at my hand. I didn't get what he wants so I didn't answer. He hold it in his hands and directly locked his eyes with me and started speaking.

"Thank you, I am and will always be grateful for you. I already said that but you're special, the only one in my life who showed me that I'm also important. Though I was rude with you and very impolite, you didn't hate me or anything like how others did before, but you tried and succeeded. I feel proud of you but at the same time I feel myself useless, cuz there's someone who won over me. And won me too. Holding your hand like this makes me safe, because I know you care and won't push me away" His eyes are full off hope and stars.

'My god, how could they be so villains with him. I'll protect him at all cost, they're monsters and never deserve him'

I hold his other hand and intertwined them together and started caressing them gently to comfort him a little.

He kept on looking down not taking his gaze away from the table, Mingyu mumbled and mumbled again which made me shocked.

'He said it before, but this time is different, I can feel it more from his heart'

"I really love you hyung" Mingyu kept on mumbling, a small smile dragging it's way to his mouth.

I rubbed his fingers while smiling then moved to sit beside him.

Mingyu turned to me and I looked at him for a while then gave him a tight hug "So do I, you're welcome dear"

When we parted Mingyu chuckled and admitted that he always wanted to hear those words from me, he was always jealous of his nephews. What a kid.

⪻┉┉┉⪼

"You know, I was a little embarrassed of our conversation in the cafe but it went well I guess...?" We are on our way home now and the giant puppy keeps on teasing me.

"It was perfect not only well. Can I do whatever I want now?"

"You can do everything you want, why are you asking me?"

He chuckled while stomping with his feet on the ground and looked up at the sky, I was dumbfounded and shook my head at his weirdness.

"I mean with you" He whispered to me and I blushed and slapped him, I pushed him away from me and yelled "Yah!! Shut up you pervert!" My ears are red and I can't hide them because I didn't bring any jacket or hat with me, just a denim jacket.

"I want a hug~" He whined and looked at me with his precious puppy eyes.

"We're on the street, I admonition you" I warned him and shoved my index finger in front of him.

He smirked and walked towards me, I stepped back then turned around and started running, Mingyu ran after me while shouting at me to stop.

"Hey come back!" I can feel he's exhaling heavily, I looked back at him and laughed, he smiled then sped up.

"I'm running out of breath... S.. Stop!!" Mingyu shouted again as I walked back to him and began to tease him instead.

He lift up his head and glared at me, I laughed hardly and suddenly he back hugged me "Gotcha!"

"That's unfair!! You cheated!" I'm struggling to get out of his grip as he was giggling, the cold autumn breeze blowing on us, making our hair messy, just our laughs are heard, no one is outside or near us, only me and him, the two of us.

'I want him to always be happy like this, he deserves the world and that's what I call happiness'

End

┅┅┅☆

Omg guys o(ㄒoㄒ) I can't believe I finished it. That's a big achievement for me, I always wanted to write a book, story or whatever it is in English.

Thank you everyone who read this fanfic and beared with my writing mistakes, sorry 'bout that I'll try to improve myself more in English. I can't explain how happy I am and because of you, who gave interest, their time, and read this story. I don't know what to say, I'm bad at things like this, I was happy and had fun writing it and everytime you guys vote, comment or read whatever I write. I wrote this only for fun, and as you know NOTHING is real and please show Seventeen a lot of love.

And I want to mention that I REALLY HATE sad endings, so everytime you read a book by me expect a happy ending.

Thank you very much ♥︎
ฅ( ˋωˊ )ฅ And here's a Horanghae for u all, have a great day ♡

PSS: AN EXTRA CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW ◡̈⃝︎