9. Mission

I was waiting for Mr. Kim Mingyu to send me a text so we can work on the assignment we have to be done with on Tuesday to share it with our coworkers and the CEO.

"Didn't he call you yet?" My mom asked while taking off her apron and taking a seat beside me on the chair in the kitchen.

"I knew he wasn't going to call, since I knew him he doesn't finish the work his dad gives to him or comes on time as promised, only two" I tilted my head backwards and crossed my arms while sitting in the kitchen on the chair. My laptop was in front of me on the table as I was waiting for his message.

"Cheer up Wonie, he'll do soon. And yeah, you didn't tell me anything about him so clearly"

"It's not worth it mom, he's annoying, lazy, childish, party boy and like those things"

"Do you want to continue our conversation in the living room?" She stood up and asked, I nodded and followed her. But suddenly I got a notice and it was from him.

"Sorry mom but I have to go now" I grabbed my laptop from the table and hurried to my room.

Me:
You're early don't you think so?
(22:22)

Mingyu:
Stop mocking me or I'm not going to do it with you
(22:23)

Me:
It's your father's order, we have to do this assignment TOGETHER
And you are going to HELP me
(22:23)

Mingyu:
Whatever 😒
When are we gonna start cuz I don't have the desire
(22:23)

Me:
We did not even begin
But as an answer, of course now
(22:24)

I sent the last message and laid on my bed then opened my computer and entered the meaning document while waiting for the prince to take his time and call. I'm bored of waiting.

About his number, his dad gave it to me since we have to do this assignment together.

After 10 minutes which seemed like years for me, he finally face called.

"You could take your time if you want, it's alright" As soon as I accepted the call I said to him.

"Can I say a fact?" He asked and I hummed "You're annoying, very much"

"Anyway, we must finish this before Tuesday, we have only two days left" I noted as I ignored his 'fact'.

Fifteen minutes passed and I was drawing the plans of what we have to focus on.

"If we put a big wardrobe in the kids rooms and a bunk bed to save area wouldn't that be good? Or maybe a single bed but it's those that have drawers underneath and a wardrobe on the side or vice versa. It'll fit perfectly. As for the parents room, of course we'll have a king sized bed. We'll also add a glass round black table and 2 or 3 white drawer nightstands, 2 is enough. The bed is black and the pillows are black and white" I touched my chin with the pen while thinking if there's something more at this point.

I turned my gaze to the laptop and saw Mingyu sketching something on his book.

"What are you doing?" I facepalmed because I know he wasn't listening "Stop with this scribble and listen to what I'm saying"

"I'm listening~" He didn't take his gaze away from his book and answered with his lazy voice.

He put his pencil and sat up to stretch his arms, then laid on his back.