DESPERATE RESULTS

"And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken."
‭‭Luke‬ ‭18:34‬

"And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this is an holy man of God, which passeth by us continually."
‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭4:9‬

In the morning, grandmother asked if I got the job. I said "yea", she asked when I start and I replied "whenever I schedule a drug test". Desperate for a X amount of money I was applying for every available job online, mainly that's nearby in hopes I get a call, but nothing. Attempting to detox and form a replaceable task of leisure, the idea of buying a console to stay occupied and drug free, figured it may also bring me and homegirl closer. Playing naive until I'm fully set to leave, regards to getting a console and us cuddling to game was a no go. Leaning with her phone tilted inward, I turned to look, as she clutches. Texting some "J" named person, whom is later revealed to be army and guy who drove her here. The car she claimed to have bought, he co-signed on it and took it back when they broke up. He met the grandmother and everything, possibly was staying before I got there, meaning it made sense to why she asked if I was coming or not, providing speeding tickets in the process. The next day I sold the console to a sneaker loving white dude and my extra phone to a nice black couple, that repaired electronics. That was my trip money right there! Now only to plan a proper escape then I'll be good. Suddenly telling the girl about her self and that I wanted nothing to do with her any longer. From then on we were roommates until I decided when to leave; she agreed. Downloading dating apps for my use and she wanted to do the same, when asked to see my phone so I shrugged. Deleting my profiles a week later, because the same users kept showing, and mainly I'll be using them for shelter. Gaslighting and fake tears, she's sorry for such a bad experience. Pleading to start over again, but not mentioning her inversely plot to sabotage my naval career. I said "Look! you got 3 days to getting that ho'in out yo system and then you're back in my good graces, on my momma" she hugged me and agreed, I ain't care I was still plotting on leaving anyways; I been said "fuck that bitch!". Third day came, I asked the girl "you deleted those apps?", she said "for what?!" , I said "didn't we just discuss about a third day grace period to start off fresh again?", she fires back "I never said that!?, and your problem is you want someone to do what you say, and I'm not doing that!". Man this chick convinced me to wasting 1800 miles from where I was at, I made it certain I was leaving; forcibly making my exit. Blocking the door, she yelled "WHERE ARE YOU GOING??!" , "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!" , "WHAT I'M GOING TO TELL MY GRANDMOTHER??!!" I calmly replied "tell her it didn't work out." Removing her from the door, and closing it behind me; I wish her fingers got caught. Yeah I said it. Fuck that bitch! And it's forever fuck that bitch; on my momma. Sitting outside in my car, I started scrolling throughout my contacts on who to hit up. Venting, would've taken my mind off what took place, as I await the weed dude to hit me back. Buddy from the same base reached out, saying "What's up bro?" I replied "Yo yo how you been man? Ayo call me right quick yo". Buddy was on the same base as me years ago, but attached to another squadron. Everyday we'd gather and talk crazy to each other, forming a unhealthy network down the line. Later he'd be separated from his squadron due to drug use, as I deployed and kept his number since those days. Buddy called moments later and I updated him from our last chat, months prior. Buddy then continued with the general jokes and sarcasm, but I paid it no mind; he said "Yeah man, come through, you know you always welcomed here!". Three hours later, I reach his location and texted him I was outside to let me in. Being some time we met in person, buddy grew a small beard and was overly crude than usual. Living at his friend's house, he slept in the basement on a twin bed and a gaming station also where he kept his paraphernalia. Downstairs were two other guys, one who lived in the house and another he went to school with. Chopping it up and providing good energy, one of the guys began playing beats via speaker. Staying silent as they hyped trash bars to each other, I asked where the bathroom was.  Buddy said "Spit sum bro! Ayo y'all he nice too yo! This all we use to do back at base, deadass! Like for real! This is all we use to do! Ain't it Mud?" I'm like "Ite hold up bro" he said "Naw man naw man, hop on this beat right here yo! Watch this! yo". Peer pressured, nothing too serious but something slight. Half way of delivering, the the video went advertisement. "Ooo's" and "bars!", the other guys began asking where I'm from and how long I knew buddy. Ignoring what I'm asked, I asked where the bathroom was and started upstairs, then I heard whispering like "Man what's up with ya boy man, is he like cool cool?" , "...Bro stay away from him man, ion trust him! I mean deadass he is cool though". I started up the rest of the stairs and the whispering ceased. Making it downstairs to get my jacket; the friendly welcome went stale. Telling everyone bye, buddy decided to walk me outside and was like "Deadass it's been good seeing you bro! Ayo text me when you reach where you going bro". Handshaking me I was like "Ite man, I got you" then drove away. Driving nowhere, on the interstate at night. I told myself "Fuck that nigga too, on my momma".