DESPERATE ACTS

"Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭73:12‬

‬ ‭"And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in his sin wherewith he made Israel to sin."
‭‭1 Kings‬ ‭15:26‬

Door quickly answered by the white man, with no teeth "Yo yo lil bro, I got that half for you too man. Some fire too bro bro, aye come in and take a look man". His room being heavily junk and tainted with tobacco smoke, mattress was flipped against the window for darker shade. One hand, I caught the pack from the fast pitch, giving it a smell before closing. Accepting the pending offer, I then bought the half to add to my ounce next door. White man then asked men"Aye bro bro, dark skinned chick still next door?" I said "Naw they stepped out right fast but they should be on the way back now, shit let me check my phone". Seeing the time from his microwave's clock, I knew I was behind schedule and needed to hurry up and leave that town. Already pissed that my anticipations continue to obliterate, this time I'm missing blessings in a hotel revolution. Coming to terms with the present, from deep thought I then asked the tweaked white man, "How much the Yowder running out here?". Widened eyes he said "You mess with the soft bro bro? Why you ain't say nun lil bro?! I can get that waay faster than weed!" I was like "Naw it ain't for me man, I'm bouta rock it next door right here! This my jack (number) man and text me the numbers (prices) when you find out what's up yo! I'm bouta hit the dollar store and bodega up here now, to get right". He said "Chill bro bro I can get you right, right now like dead serious! I be smokin rock too! Think you can look out when you do it homie?" I said "Yeah I got you yo, word I got you; matter fact ask around, I'm tryna make it home asap yo this ain't it!". The tweaker returns with a small cooking pot and dirtied mason jars inserted inside, I bought a new fork and baking soda material. Each room provided an electronic two top stove and microwave, including a mini refrigerator. Back in my room and now checking my phone, three missed calls and voicemails asking where I'm at, was I sleeping? It was light chick whom got my number from the dreaded guy, that recently received my number from the hotel neighbor. Irritable that my taxes weren't met to standard, weird encounters caused anxieties that maybe I'll get stuck like at mother's abode weeks ago which turned into years of "getting myself together". White boy started knocking, then knocked again, and began making beats via upon his knocks when opening. At the doorway were two white males standing in the hall as they gestured handshakes before entering, the next door guy said walking in "Yeah lil bro bro, this my brother man. My brother in law I told you about fam, he got what you need and he'll look out if you budgeting!". Nodded my head as greeting, I then was instructed to chose between three packs. Suggesting I rub on my gums to check quality, but I kindly declined. Brother in law, from next door, offered on my behalf and lucked out with three quarters for $360. Needing fast results but making it work with what I had, not knowing the cut neither. All I needed now was for the next door man, to call around as I chopped and bagged rock. Standing at the bodega, I bought the leaves at was my next options sense it was weed dealers taking standing shifts like I did on watch via deployment. Responding back to light chick's text, I asked about her whereabouts. She responds "Hey baby! Uh.....I mean we uh, look we got pulled over!". I was like "What y'all mean y'all pulled over?! Let me speak to the homie!". She said "Baby he's in the back of the cop car, they think the truck is stolen!" I asked where she was at, she was using wifi across the street in a restaurant of where they were pulled. I said "Where y'all at yo?!" About ten minutes away she kept saying, unaware of the actual location I couldn't gps the coordinates. Livid to what I just heard, I then sent the tweaker back to his room and directed he'll lead his buddies to my door before going to his. Enraged for the stagnancy at hand, and ignoring the gut feeling; which was the Holy Spirit earlier in the day. Back to selling rock desperately fighting to not move into light chick's apartment; she suggested when accompanied. Rolling up mixed buds to find closure, my undying pain and fixation hardened me furthermore. Suddenly loud knocks like the police happened, assuming it was the tweaker white man I ignored the first series of knocks, until the second series became louder. Reaching for the door handle, I exclaimed "FUCK YOU NIGGAS KNOCKIN LIKE THE POLICE FOR MAN?!", peering through the peep hole and indeed it was the police knocking.