DESPERATE DEPARTURE

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." 1 John‬ ‭4‬‬:‭4‬

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light." 1 Peter‬ ‭2‬‬:‭9‬

Back in the room to retrieve my phone, money, and packs. Dark skinned chick and dreaded guy waited in the lobby, using their second key card, a faint smoke cloud exited. Waving it off, jokingly everyone said "Dang it smell good in here! It's loud as a bitch in the elevator too!". I replied with "Yup!", "Mhm!", "Dang for real?"  as I picked up whatever belonged to me. Making it to the balcony, grabbing my rocks, and tossing the pot and jars overhead. Dreaded guy was like "Aye aye mane, I know you mad playa. Shit I'm mad for ya on some real shit! It won't our fault mane, damn crackers been fuckin with us since leaving the gas station. Say mane where you heading again mane? You still about to handle that license thing?" I was like "Yeah man! I'm gone yo, but look you still got me with that strap for the $290?" He said "Damn right mane! Aye aye mane let's ride right now then? Before you go!"  I was like cool we out, then momentarily I changed plans, saying "I'll just wait til I get back man, on my momma I'm already three days behind schedule and my appointment is in another two days". Dreaded guy replied "Aye mane you know you cool here playa, just text me before coming back and I got you! That works better for me anyways, that way I'll have it here waiting for you playa! I'll even throw you a extra clip and bullets too because you showed love sense we linked mane!". Eavesdropping light chick ran out to hug me, "Baby please! I said I was sorry! Like why you gotta leave now!? Just stay with us!! Don't you wanna stay with me Mudnocchio!?" No response to light chick, I farewelled everyone and made my way to the elevator. Light chick still clinging me, begging to not leave, when told I'll be back after situated. Now in the parking lot, she said tearfully "You are mad at me! It's because you seen how I was with my son? What is it?! Is that it baby? For real I'm not really like that, I'm a great mother!....I just wanted you to like me and spend time with you." No response, she told me "Just one more night baby! Please I can't let you go from me that easy! You don't even have to pay to fuck me, I'll let you fuck me raw and I don't allow niggas that on my dad's soul!" Politely declining I hugged her, convincing that I'll pull up in the near future. Exiting the parking lot, I seen light chick cry in the rear view, then my phone began ringing. It was the next door guy talking recommending nearby sales. Luckily they didn't drive, so I delivered and was asked if I could 'break him off ' when I got back to the room; unknowingly I already departed. Two minutes away from the hotel I pulled into a gas station, rolling leafs for the upcoming hour to retract. Waiting for responses on selected addresses, I set a ten minute window before determining to leave impatiently. Information retrieved, I then contacted the needy when outside and obtaining sales in the same area. Hour and a half passing, I'm now sold out and heading for my destination vitalized . Time on my hands and conviction on my heart, I couldn't do anything else but repent for such actions and thanking GOD for the abundant grace. Calming my mind, and praying my strongholds be removed, has became a daily prayer. Drug use being the catalyst to my current status, despite the characters victimizing and plotting. External change didn't form until accountability was installed. Saying "no" has improved my lifestyle and decreased distractions, accepting that majority of apologies will never appear.