DESPERATE FAITH

"The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all."
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭2:14‬

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭5:21‬

I rented the moving truck for two weeks, giving me enough time to avoid sleeping outside. Parking was my only concern, so I use the ongoing rest stops for my advantage and only use hotels when entering home state. Locating brothels and cheaper rooms to lodge when not deciding host most suitable to renting. Home state now mandated, puts me in a position to get jabbed (vaccinated) or face unemployment. Online host wants a jabbed roommate upon description. Majority of my replies were scams, frustrating me more and more. Money in my pocket and lack of direction left me leaning more to sell my remaining smoke. Smoking at this point became a financial burden than coping mechanism. Keeping me broke as addiction resurfaced, my prayers of stillness and resilience, kept me afloat. I'm fully aware of personal faults and spiritual opened doors, so I fasted throughout the remaining days driving. I loss majority of my hope and courage as a man , but due to me being still woke; it's a opportunity to make something and possibility that the Most High will make sense of all my trauma. If I were to die on the street, without a legacy then lease I can die peacefully and alone. Believing I became invisible for the modern man to understand, I went off grid. Many tangents derived from not being of the world, so I couldn't get mad at folks getting blessed by the world. Reaching this point without fingers pointed, no complaining, I went throughout my days stoic, and productive compared to when I worked in a group. No longer dwelling on hurt, I sought belonging and alike people in place of bad memories.