DESPERATE RISKS

"Because I delivered the poor that cried, And the fatherless, and him that had none to help him."
‭‭Job‬ ‭29:12‬ ‭

"Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime."
‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭7:10‬

Researching rooms to rent, I carefully planned my departure. My last roommate ended up finding someone to move in my recent room, due to taking too long with returning and randomly moved out to follow the girl's offer. Two weeks turned into two years at my mom's abode and state. Long overstayed my welcome. My mother eventually noticed my inventory getting smaller and me wearing just one pair of shoes, selling my merchandise lightened my load, in case she tell me "get out!". Days away from my departure date, my belongings starts disappearing; nobody knowing anything if asked. Detaching from my misplaced materials, behind financially, I detached from money too. I made it a habit to withdraw funds before allotments, making enough on the side for separate accounts. Portfolio, online business and bi weekly pay checks became slower, awaiting responses from hosts, I rented a pickup truck from a local moving company. Half filled duffel and backpack of papers, my load was extremely light. Nothing but time on my hands I decided to leave late night and schedule an appointment via department of licensing. While parked at a gas station and set to leave, I was hitting up the remaining contacts in my phone to buy my pistol for gas money. Two hours later, an offer finally succeeded, now up $280 and a ounce of weed I left town, in the late hours. Praying nothing doesn't arise while I travel and reinstating my license, I played motivational videos and prophetic words during my trek; dispelling anxieties. Fasted during the drive and talked with GOD as I traveled. Asking for me to be seen and experience what people described as "breakthrough". Calming my running mind, I went for a walk around the rest stop, smoking and cursing myself for not keeping the gun. Responses started landing in my email about rooms for rent so when I reached back, viewings were scheduled.  Also filing my income taxes a month prior should be pending during the same timeframe or sooner, LORD willing.