DESPERATE CONNECTIONS

"But his flesh upon him shall have pain, And his soul within him shall mourn."
‭‭Job‬ ‭14:22‬

"Why is my pain perpetual, and my wound incurable, which refuseth to be healed? wilt thou be altogether unto me as a liar, and as waters that fail?"
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭15:18‬

Finishing my breakfast, dreaded guy and light chick began to gather belongings. I told them to meet me at the truck across the street, I left before they did; after saying I'll be ready for him when clarifying the grams on deck. Separating what I'm selling and smoking, in case I don't encounter a another dispensary. Dreaded guy then approached the driver's window and made transaction in handshake. Asked what I'm about to do, I stated I'll be getting a room then head out in the morning. Dreaded guy said "Aye aye mane, say mane, come to the room you mane, can kick with us playa! My other jonk finishing up now then she'll be at the room too, and I'll match you on this blunt I see you got one in the cut playa!". I was like "Word?! Aye hold up, ima walk with you". Entering the room, the light chick was already there, with a dark skinned chick using wifi. Making introduction, me and dread then walked upon the balcony to talk more and smoke. "So wassup with you bro bro? You got any family out here?" I replied "Naw, just passing through for a bit" he was like "True shit true shit, aye aye mane say mane; what you got on you?" Im like "Shit just a lil knife joint to hold me down, til I make it back". Dreaded guy said "Bro bro, you drove all through them states, iced up and you ain't strapped? Oh hell naw playa! Aye aye mane, you must got GOD walking with you or sum!" I said the same to myself when he asked the rhetoric. Dreaded guy said offering "Say mane, I'll sell you jonk for $290; clean jonk mane, something not to hide in yo pocket!" I'm like "Shit! Let's go get it right now yo!" He was like "Ite playa, let me wait on this white boy next door and my other girl will be here". About 10 minutes later an older gentleman began knocking, upon answering to the "it's open!" from dreaded guy. A white man with missing teeth entered the room, talking loud "Yo yo play boy, shorty right here's the truth bro bro!". Dread was like "I told you mane, I told you look mane the homie needa pack for his trip, see if yo brother in law got sum". The man was like "Oh yeah yeah I got you fam, what you need lil bro?" I said "What you doing for the half yo?" He said "Go bout 120, but I got you for the 90 lil bro lemme chop it up with the homie right bit". I sat on the sofa in the beside the two chicks, searching online while phone charges. Coming to an agreement with allowing the moving truck to get used for 'a play', the light chick stayed at the room with me as the dark skinned girl rode to equip the money. We're to split the earnings, when they got back. Feeling sleepy I laid down, trying to lower my high. Hands gently rubbing me, light chick asked how many tattoos I have and their meanings. I asked "You got any tattoos?", she said "Yeah, just this heart on my wrist and my son's name on my hip. Im gonna get a face tattoo next!". Further in the conversation she requested could I take her to pick up her son, from her mother's. I'm like "Yeah man" as I laid trying to sleep. Now laying on my back, she climbs on top of me and starts kissing my tattoos. Remarks like "You think I'm pretty?", "Can I fuck you baby?", "Do you have any kids?", "You want any?". Her last question, made me grin. I then said "Man I ain't thinking about no babies right now, I'm fucked up as you can see! On my momma". Running her hand along my chains she said "I like these! So Mud's your real name?" I said "Mhm", laughing she said "Nun uh! For real? Hey Muuuud, I really like you Muuuud; you gotta girlfriend Muuuud?" I'm like "Naw not at this time, but ayo you said you got your own spot? Is that where we going after we get your son?" Light chick said "Mhm you gon see!" tightly cuddling me.