DESPERATE WANTS

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:32‬

"We are orphans and fatherless, Our mothers are as widows."
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭

Television talks in the background, I immediately woke up to my phone vibrating. Light chick asking what the time is, I checked to see hours passed since we seen the others. Now up and stretching, I headed for the balcony to smoke my half blunt from this morning. Shortly after I lit to smoke, dreaded guy and the dark skinned chick excitedly entered. Dread threw me a ounce of weed and $500 cash, in twenties saying "Aye aye mane, that's for you playa! Take that and roll up a fresh one!....Ok ok I see the bed all wrinkled playa, y'all fucked or what?....Oh yeah mane we filled you up too playa in case you needa go anywhere tonight, ain't no thang mane im cool as shit!" Jokingly I was like "Hell naw! But look when she start bitin for the free fuck, I'm with it! Already got her down to 80 from 320, but I'm good though, on my momma. I'ont know what she got, and she thirsty with it! That's not wifey, no offense though playa". Dreaded guy died laughing, as it was obvious he was inebriated. Dark skinned chick walked over to light chick grinning, watching me relight the blunt. Smelling the bag and complimenting the buds, dreaded guy tapped me on the arm "Aye mane, other girl feelin you too mane; they plotting on gettin you tonight! I know she will (light chick) once I get this bottle poppin! Aye mane tap the bottom mane, and pass it to them for good luck playa". Light chick walked to me and tapped the bottom of the bottle, following a second tap from the dark chick. Light chick then asked if we could ride to get her son, I was like I be back I'm bouta hit the truck right fast to get my other lighter. Actuality I was going to the truck to inspect missing items, damn a lighter. Everything intact, I then returned towards the hotel room with light chick already in the lobby waiting. I said "You ready?", head nodded as confirmation we left for her son 10miles away. Waiting for her and her son, silhouettes appearing to argue via screen door. Entering the truck with her son, I said wassup to the little baby who was grinning. Light chick asking her son, is he hungry; we then went to attend a nearby drive through by her apartment complex. Asked if I wanted to come in, I turned the truck off and hopped out. Inside the apartment was greatly unkept, but still nice for a estate. I asked "How long you stayed here?" she said "About a month now", her son then said "Mommy I wanna watch tv". Light chick snapped back, saying "NO! YOU NOT WATCHING NO DAMN TV!, TAKE YO ASS IN THE ROOM AND YOU CAN PLAY IN THERE!" Thought to myself like dang, she reminds me of my mother before and after the foster care. Feeling bad for the child, I remained quiet as she gave a inside tour. She then asked me "You wanna go upstairs? AYE?! COME ON LIL MAN WE ABOUT TO GO UPSTAIRS!" Her son's stammering words "I don't wanna go upstairs! I don't wanna go upstairs, in my room!", light chick raised her voice "AINT YOU HUNGRY?! , YOU AINT EATING UNTIL YOU COME UP HERE!". Looking around upstairs, colored markings from her son were patterned on the walls and dead roaches on the flooring. Luring her son to his room, she quickly fetched the food so he'd run oppositely then padlocking him inside. Putting the key in her back pocket, taking me to the her room across the hall, she offered me a blunt in the ashtray. Smoking and brief laughs she began kissing my neck and stripping her clothes. In the process of her about to top me off; rapping commenced on the door across. Annoyed and angrily got up to close the door, muffled commotion as his screaming louden. Uncomfortable I said "Go get your son man, naw naw go get him" I said softly. Putting on a different pair of clothes, she walked across the hall, opening the door. Reassuring she's just in her room and not going anywhere, she asked me what time it was. Reminding herself  we needed to head back to room. Checking her phone, quickly calling back dreaded guy, informing him she's ready and in route to the room. Before leaving she opened the locked door, for a cracked opening. Telling her son, to not mess up and also she's coming right back. Immediately cries started again, followed with light chick yelling back "DON'T START!!! I SAID I WAS COMING BACK!" , slamming the padlocked door. His whimpering became cries, as we walked down stairs to leave.