Chapter 1: Death

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

My first Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction!  Yay!  I hope you all like it, I think I'm going to enjoy typing this .... I hope.

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

She knew that she was going to die someday, but never had she imagined that she would die in this way.

All alone, and in pain until the last moments until her final breath was taken.

Death is a terrifying thing.  Terrifying, lonely, and sad.  That is what death is.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Tired.  Beyond tired.  That's what was currently going through her mind and body.

She wasn't one for sports, but she would get immersed in them, when someone would challenge her.  For calling her weak or that she was scared of losing.  She was competitive, and now she whole heartedly regrets it.

After all it wasn't every day that she had a soccer ball kicked to her face and having people run at her and nearly crushing her when she fell while trying to run on grass still wet with morning dew.

"I'm so tired." She sighed out as she sprawled herself on her bed not giving a second thought that she was still slightly covered in sweat and dirt from the game.

After resting for a few minutes, she slowly slid off her bed and searched for a change of clothes to take a shower.  She may be tired, but she certainly didn't like feeling nor smelling the sweat that clung to her skin and clothes.  And the fact that she had some grass and dirt in her nails that she desperately wanted to get rid of.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

She sighed as she washed the dirt under her nails, using the bristled brush she uses to wash under her nails in the sink.

Her muscles ached as she washed herself, they felt sore right now, and she knew for a fact that later that night or in the morning her entire body would be hurting even more than it did now.  Every move of her arms as she moved the sponge across her body to wash all sweat and smell from her body with the flower-scented body wash.

Letting the warm water wash her body, she began to move her hair around to get her hair wet enough to begin washing it.

She squeezed shampoo into the palm of her hand and began to wash her hair.  Kneading her fingers in her scalp and ends of her hair, she carefully and thoroughly rubbed her hair until a thick foam formed on her hair.

Closing her eyes with a sigh, she began to rinse her hair, running her finger in-between her dark brown hair to get all knots and shampoo out of her hair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"This is such a hassle." She muttered as she walked into her room while drying her hair with a towel.  She had forgotten of the blanket on her bed that she had laid on before taking a shower.

With a sigh, she dropped her damp towel on the floor and went to pull off the comforter, and pillows of the bed.  She rolled them and carried it in her arms as she turned around to head once again out of the room after also picking up her discarded towel to put in the washing machine.

After she had put laundry in the washing machine, she looked up the clocked hanging on the wall.  Her mother had put clocks all over the house, except in the bathroom.  Clock in the living room, kitchen, hallway, and laundry room.