Chapter 10: Sukuna's Finger

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMKI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I had said that the previous chapter would be the last one I'd be updating for now.  But apparently not.  I'm pretty bored, and I have all these chapters stocked up just needing to be read for any mistakes before updating.

And, I kind of just want to get the main part (the beginning) out of the way so I can concentrate on my other work.

While working on this I'm "watching" a new episode of "Paranormal Caught on Camera" pretty excited to finish watching it since it's new.

Anyways, I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

In a dark classroom, with only the moonlight and one lit candle there were two students sitting at a table.

"I can't take it off."

"Is this really worth sneaking into the school for?" The other student asked nervously.

The girl scoffed, "I know nothing is going to happen.  That's why we should make it full of.... thrill." She peeled back the odd-looking seal on it, "I took it off!" She exclaimed with a smile.

She gasped at what was now in her hand, "A human finger?"

Both students looked down at the finger, "Is this a real finger?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Shina wiped her eyes with her sleeve as she heard Yuuji talking with someone.  She figured that it was the nurse, but then she remembered.

"I can't believe I almost forgot!" She muttered to herself as she quickly got up and looked for Yuuji.

She found him, but with someone else.  Someone she recognized all too well.

Fushiguro Megumi.

"It's beyond bad.  They'll die."

She heard Fushiguro say to Yuuji.  At this moment she knew that if she didn't move fast, she would be letting Yuuji go.

She felt bad for Yuuji's friends, but her priority was Yuuji.

Shina ran towards Yuuji, but at that moment Yuuji and Fushiguro ran off leaving the hospital with Shina tailing after them.

It wasn't long that she received a text from Yuuji.

"Wait for me at the hospital.  I'll be back." It said.

She cussed Yuuji out in her mind and shoved her phone in the pocket of her dark blue jacket.

"Like hell you'll come back." She ran after them.

She could see their forms up in front of them.  She wasn't as fast as them, but she was fast enough to be able to keep them in sight.

At each turn they made, so did she.

Even when Yuuji took the shortcut to the school which was more of an incline, she still followed even though her calves burned.

Just as she got to the school, she saw the Yuuji was the only one standing at the school gate.  Fushiguro was nowhere to be seen.

This was her chance to get him out of here.

"Yuu-ni!!" She ran up to him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________