Chapter 5: Blue Eyes

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

By the title, you can pretty much guess what's going on in this chapter.  Maybe?  It was interesting in typing this chapter

I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling errors.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

They had only been out together as a family a handful of times, so being able to go out together was rather exciting for all of them.

After all it wasn't every day that they all went shopping together.

Yuuji was now five, and Shina was now two years old.  Shina was now able to fully walk by herself albeit sometimes she did wobble when she walked too fast.  But she didn't care, since now she could walk hand-in-hand with Yuuji who looked like he could jump over the moon in happiness if it were even possible.

Shina was certain that when they grow up, Yuuji was going to have a sister complex and be VERY overprotective of her.

That was something that she had to take note of for later on.

Yuuji and Shina were buckled in when in the car.  Yuuji into his booster seat, and Shina into her child safety seat.  Which she didn't really like, since she couldn't really see out of the window.  Especially when Yuuji would exclaim about something that he had seen outside.  And she really wanted to see it, so bad.

"Shi-chan!  Shi-chan!  Look, we're here!" Yuuji happily said as he couldn't wait to be unbuckled from his seat.

Once the both of them were unbuckled, and the diaper bag, which carried clothes for both Yuuji and Shina in case of them getting dirty, was carried along with them as they across the parking lot and into the mall.

Shina turned side to side in her father's arms as she looked around the place trying to see anything new.

Once they were inside Shina pat Jin's shoulder, "Down." She said as she pointed at Yuuji.

Jin carefully put her down, "Yuuji hold onto your sister's hand." He told the five-year-old who looked more than happy to do so.

Parents on each side of them as they walked in-between them holding hands.  Shina held Yuuji's hand as she looked around the place with great interest as if she had never seen a mall in her entire life.

They stopped and looked at various shops since Shina would find something to look at, and in turn Yuuji would do the same.  Window shopping as some would call it.

"Yuuji, Shina, do you want something to eat?" Their mother asked as they passed by the food court.

Yuuji and Shina looked excitedly at each other before nodding.

In truth Shina had her eyes on a few places she wanted to eat from.  One of them being the one selling kikufuku mochi, ever since she was born into this world, she had wanted to try it when she first saw it in Jujutsu Kaisen.

And she also wanted some pretzels, hot chocolate, and anything with chicken.

But she knew that for most of them she was still too little to eat, given that she wasn't ready to eat anything very hard or anything that could get stuck in her throat.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Everything smelled so good, he didn't know what to pick.  From the distraction, he did something he would later regret.