Chapter 30: Truth To Him

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

From the title maybe some of you can already guess what the chapter is about, or maybe have a very vague idea of it.

I'm kind of upset right now, and I'm just typing this up to get my mind off of it, it's pretty stupid.  But a show I had recorded on t.v was erased and I hadn't watched it all.  All because my sister was deleting recordings, and this particular one I had saved will most likely no longer be on t.v again since it only came out once because it's a Peacock exclusive show.  It's called "The End Is Nye" I loved, though I wasn't able to watch some parts of it since either I got distracted by something, or didn't watch it and decided to record it.

And so to watch it on peacock, I have to get a premium subscription, I already have an account there.  But it isn't a paid subscription, so there are only certain shows and movies I can watch.

Anyways, sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

There were very few moments in her life that she had experienced true terror in her life.

One being when she got lost in the forest near her aunt's house in her previous life, and it was nearing mating season for animals, and it was more dangerous to be there.

The second one being the day she died.

And the third one was the day her parents died in her current life.

And now a new fear was added to that list, one that she dreaded to ever happen, her secret.

The secret that was a taboo to her to speak of.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was October third when she decided to finally start to put her plan into action, she hadn't been able to make up a plan, considering that there wasn't much she could do to prevent many of the things that would happen.

The only thing she could do was to give hints to the people involved, though the only person that she could tell the truth to, a partial truth to was to Gojo.

He was her only string of hope to help her, and she had to warn him of the things that would happen.

And now she found herself knocking on Gojo's door, he usually didn't stay at the dorms, but this particular day he did.  And she wouldn't let this chance escape her to be able to speak with him.

Especially now that all the other students were out on missions, and some even doing some miscellaneous shopping.  And Shina herself didn't go to school since classes were cancelled until further notice since there had been a gas leak in the building.

She took a deep breath and knocked for a second time, 'Is he even awake?' She thought as she looked down at her watch, it was eight in the morning.

Just as she was about to knock again, the door opened, "Good morning, Shina-chan." Gojo said with sleep clearly lacing his speech.

"Did I wake you up?"

Gojo hummed as his eyes focused on her, "I had just gone to sleep about two hours ago."

Shina blushed, "I'm so sorry for waking you up!  I'll come back later!" She exclaimed as she turned around and was about to walk away, though she didn't get far when Gojo stopped her.