Chapter 24: Sick

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I wanted to get the idea for this chapter done and continue on since I'm pretty close to finishing this one, well with the anime plot that is, because there will be some filler chapters not relating to the series.

Kind of like "slice of life" type of thing in between everything that is happening, sort of thing just to make it a little longer.

And one thing, if you didn't notice while reading you will now that I'll be pointing it out.  So, in the previous chapter when Shina begins to tell Gojo about her past life and said that she was Sam Beltner before, I don't know if I put it or if it autocorrected, but instead of Sam, it put Same.  And no matter how much I tried I just couldn't fix it.  When I would go to edit it, it shows that it's Sam, but when I try to change anything in that part, it won't change.

But I fixed a spelling error I noticed later on in another part, and it fixed just well.  It's just Sam that won't fix.

Anyways, sorry for any grammar and spelling errors.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The dreams of her parents.  Parents from both lives, was a wonderful dream, one that she had been yearning for so long.

Maybe talking about them to Gojo had helped her in some way, she didn't know how much she needed to talk to someone about it.  In a way she was grateful that Gojo had found her when she had found Sukuna's third finger.

Because she was finally able to let everything out, finally be able to speak to someone about her past, finally be able to get rid of the feelings eating at her.

She was content .... but not everyone was.

"You stupid girl, you idiot!  You had the finger, and you gave it away to him."

Shina grimaced at hearing the loud voice of Sukuna berating her in her mind completely shattering the wonderful dream she had been having just seconds prior.

"What did you expect me to do.  Fight?" Shina sighed, "Do you really think I would be able to fight against Gojo?" She scoffed, "We both know that I wouldn't have lasted even a second.  What choice did I have other than giving him the finger.  You should at least be happy that I managed to get two of your fingers."

No response came for a few seconds, but then, "Then you will make sure to keep the other two fingers safe until it's time to give them to me."

Shina rubbed her forehead already feeling a headache coming, "I know." She pursed her lips tightly.  She kept the fingers hidden in a box under her bed, but it seems that the seals she wrapped them in have really held out and suppressed them.  Though, that still didn't stop the occasional fear of having someone find it, especially the times when Gojo would walk near by the dorms.

She was half-expecting to see Gojo at her door demanding for the other two fingers, 'I should get an Oscar for my acting.' She said to herself as she thought back to the countless times she had lied through her teeth, and the fact that she managed to lie about the finger to Gojo just a few hours ago.

"If keeping these fingers hidden a bit longer will help Yuu-nii, then I'll keep them hidden for as long as I need to." Shina brought her hand down and placed her fingers under her right eye, "No matter what it takes, I'll make sure to see Yuu-nii alive and well in the future." She let her hand drop, 'And I'll do my best to find a way to get you out of his body.' She mentally added.