Chapter 11: Sukuna

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKATUMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I'm kind of debating with myself whether to update the next chapter too or not?

Maybe I shouldn't, my fingers started hurting earlier today, and now just barely getting better.  Swelling went down too, so I guess I shouldn't overwork my fingers with typing.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"How wonderful it is, to.... massacre!!!!" 'He' exclaimed in joy at the thought of the destruction he could do.  The euphoria 'he' felt at the possibilities of what 'he' could do once again.  His blood boiled in excitement at the thought, 'How many years has it been!' 'he' thought in glee.

Just as before 'he' could do anything, his hand grabbed his jaw.

"What are you doing in someone else's body?" Yuuji's voice came out.

"The likes of you can move?" 'He' asked in confusion.

How was it possible that a human was able to move around in a body that 'he' was not possessing?

"I mean it's my body."

His body flinched as Sukuna was reigned in and Yuuji took control of his body once more.

"Yuu-ni!" Shina ran at him seeing that Yuuji was now in control of his body.  Just as she reached him and wrapped her arms around his torso from behind, Fushiguro yelled out.

"Don't move!  You're not a human anymore.  By the rules, Itadori Yuuji.... as you are a curse, I will exorcise you."

"NO!" Shina stood in front of Yuuji.  She knew he wouldn't be able to do much, but her body moved on its own at the thought.  For all she knew, Fushiguro could have changed form what she knew.

"Shi-chan."Yuuji muttered out as he reached out his hands to pull her back to him.  Her back against his chest.

"Now, what do we have here?" A voice called out near Fushiguro.

"Gojo-sensei! Why are you here?!" Fushiguro exclaimed in surprise as he turned his head towards him.

Gojo leaned in towards Fushiguro, smirked and took some pictures of him to show to the second years, "Things got noisy when that high-grade cursed object went missing.  And I wanted to go sightseeing too, so I came here." Gojo stood up, "So.... did you find it?" He asked.

Yuuji slowly rose his hand, "Sorry.  I ate it."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Gojo found it surprising but interesting that someone could eat Sukuna's finger and completely merge with it and still have control of their body.  And not die at that as well.

Gojo placed his hand on his chin.  That kid looked familiar.  And that girl standing in front of him did too.

"No abnormalities in your body?" Gojo asked.

Yuuji raised his arms around, "Not really."

"Can you swap with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?" Yuuji tilted his head.

"That's the curse you ate."

"Oh, yeah.  I can probably do it." He nodded.

Gojo nonchalantly stretched, "Then.... ten seconds.  After ten seconds come back."