Chapter 12: Information

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

Here's another chapter, and I also published a new JJK story a few minutes ago.  It's called "Game Start: Jujutsu Kaisen".  I like the idea of that one, it seems like it would be fairly easy to go about.  I think?

Anyways, I'm sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The moment they left and arrived where they were going to, Yuuji was taken from her.

She cried out for him as her hands reached out to try and get him back.  But firm hands held her back and pulled her away.

The next thing she knew, she was put in an empty room, there was nothing around except the two chairs, one she was sitting in and another not far from her, and talismans on the walls and door.  Though she couldn't be sure about it there being nothing more, for all she knew there could be a hidden camera, microphone or something similar to a one-way mirror used in interrogation rooms.

She waited for what seemed like hours, just as her anxiety was reaching its peak when she felt like tearing her hair out, or even breaking down the door herself that was when the door was opened and in came Gojo.

____________________________________________________________________________________

He could see the anxiety and fear all over her face and eyes.  Her hands were clenching and unclenching, her lips clearly were red and slightly swollen from how much she had been biting them.  Her eyes were red from shed and unshed tears, and her pupils fully dilated.  Even her hair which had previously been in a French braid, was now disheveled and out of place.

She got up from the chair she was in, the chair creaking as its unsteady legs wobbled, "Yuu-ni, where's Yuuji, my brother!?" She stood in front of him, looking up at him with a pleading look.

Gojo sighed, "First sit down, we have a lot to talk about don't we."

Slowly Shina sat down again and nodded, "Are there others listening?" She asked quietly.

"Nope."

Her shoulders relaxed a bit, "What happened to my brother?"

Gojo turned the extra chair in the room around and sat down facing her, "Right now he's in a room." He said, though he drifted off into silence, deciding that it was better to know the truth he told her, "Just as you said, the elders want to execute him, but they want him to first get all of Sukuna's fingers."

Gojo watched her expression.  Nothing changed from what he had previously seen, "You already knew didn't you?"

Shina nodded, "Yes."

"How?" He was honestly curious.

Shina looked down at her hands which were resting on her thighs, then she looked up at Gojo, looking at where she assumed his eyes would be at, "Would you believe me if I said I had a dream?"

"Hm.  Depends." Gojo leaned forward on the chair and placed his hand on his chin, "What kind of dream was it?"

She couldn't tell him the entire truth, if word got out of her knowing what the future holds all because of what she had watched and read from an anime/manga back in her previous world, they would try to get every single thing she knew out of her.  Try to find out just what else she could do.  She was scared of that possibility.  Scared that they may even go as far as to torture her until she told them all that she knew.  So, she went with the most logical thing she could think of.