Chapter 29: Bridge

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So, as you all can see by this chapter that this is basically the end of where the anime ended.  Aside from this chapter, there will be one more chapter, or maybe two if I end up adding an extra bit to it.

For Christmas this year I got some coffee beans and a coffee grinder.  I fell in love with it, my family know just how much I love coffee.  I have two unopen bags of medium roast coffee, and like twelve little bags of various flavors of coffee.  And I'm so excited to have my own coffee beans and grinder.

Anyways, sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before this life, she never knew what it was like to have siblings.  The closest she had ever been to having one was with her cousins, but it wasn't the same.

She had always wished for a sibling.  Not only to not be home alone, or to have someone to talk to or even argue with, but she just wanted to have the feeling of having a younger or maybe even an elder sibling.

But she never did have one.  She was her parent's miracle child, their only child.  A child that they had lost.

And now in this life, as Shina, she finally had that sibling she so yearned for, a sibling she loved.  A sibling she cared for, and a sibling that she would do anything for to save.

And it was this time that she was finally able to understand how Fushiguro would have most likely felt with having his sister in a comatose state.

Shina already felt as if her world had crumbled after losing her parents and grandfather and having Yuuji "die" was enough to hurt her.

Life and fate are unfair, at least that's what is thought by some.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Morioka , Taichi Kanada.  Yokoshama, Osamu Shimada.  Nagoya, Hiroshi Yamato.  These three died under the seam circumstances.  Death by stabbing at their respective apartment's entrance.  Also, all three had recently complained to building management that the auto lock on the automatic doors was wide open.  However, none of the other residents noticed." Nitta explained as she drove.

Fushiguro looked down at the tablet with all the information with Nobara and Yuuji on either side of him looking at it as well, "But the dates and locations are different.  Did they really get killed by the same cursed spirit?" He asked since it made on sense that three people would be found dead in completely different places, and apparently by the same cursed spirit.  It would be one thing if they were all in the same town and living near by, but what relation did the three of them have for that to happen?

"Does the door issue have anything to do with the cursed spirit?  Would it even trip the door sensor?" Yuuji asked.

Nitta replied, "It's not the door sensor.  The door operator was influenced by the cursed spirit and went crazy."

All three were further briefed on all information of things that were necessary for them to know for the mission.  Every single detail even of things that would probably have nothing to do with it at all.

They all continued to talk until they arrived at the one place that the three, now four people who died all had a connection to, Saitama Urami East Junior High.