Chapter 22: Found and Caught

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

In her mind-space Sukuna shows her the seal he had mentioned.  Making her remember every single line and circle.

And how to control her cursed energy enough to be able to put it into the seal.

Without meaning to, Sukuna was teaching her how to control her energy merely because he found a benefit to it.

"With this you should and will make a seal." He emphasized each and every word.

It felt like it had been days in her mind-space, but in reality, when she woke up it had been four hours.  After she had woken up, she checked the time on her phone and saw that it was barely two in the morning.

Now, not only was she physically tired, but she was also mentally tired as well with having to memorize the seal that Sukuna had shown her.

A seal that only he knew, it wasn't the type of seal that are used by jujutsu sorcerers.  He had also said that it was a seal that wouldn't be found by them, unless they knew exactly what they were looking for.  It was a type of seal that was most likely lost throughout the generations that came, a seal of his.  The same could be said for the cursed spirits, they wouldn't be able to find Sukuna's fingers.

"Since you have to collect them, I'll allow you to be able to find them easier." He had said as he etched into her mind the feeling of what the cursed item would feel like.

Even now she could feel the pain in her head at thinking of how painful it was feeling the cursed energy of Sukuna.

"It's too early." She sighed as she rolled out of bed nearly falling onto the ground, "I need some water."

Her legs ached when her weight settled on her legs, but after a short while it had lessened.

Shina turned on the lamp to find one of the many water bottles she had in her room, she found a half empty one, and drank it.

The moment the water touched her tongue, her mind went blank as images came to her mind.

She could see herself at a riverbank kneeling on the ground as she dug with her hands, after digging and digging she reached into the hole and pulled out one of Sukuna's fingers and wrapped something around it.

She was brought out of her thoughts when the water dripped into her shirt.

"What was that?" She thought to herself, "Was it a dream?"

It seemed too real to be a dream.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was June twentieth, and she could only make one seal per day as she found out after practically draining all the energy she had.

And it didn't particularly help with the training she had on a daily basis.

So, this day felt like a gift from God.  Today she didn't have any training, since her body needed some rest.  And she wouldn't exactly let the opportunity slip her through her grasp.

"Would it be possible to walk around town to see it?  I haven't really gotten the chance to see it well since we got here." Shina told Yaga as she stood in front of him hoping that he would agree, "I also want to familiarize myself with the area."