Chapter 17: School

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

Most of these chapters I typed up in a hurry to keep it typed up before I forget.  For example, I would write it down in some notes as I worked on the chapters, and just roughly typed up the chapter from the notes I wrote down on paper.  Thankfully, this time I didn't lose it because I kept those pages in the bag, I keep my laptop in.

Anyways, for those chapters, I'll have to revise and sometimes re-write an entire chapter, that's what I had to do in the chapters dealing with Wasuke (their grandfather), that was originally one chapter, but I split it into two chapters, so aside from cutting out and pasting about half of the chapter, I had to add to the existing chapter and to the new chapter.

I also typed up and finished a new fanfic, more info at the end.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

When they had left, it was only a few weeks before the school year in Spring to end.  It was early May at that time.  Yuuji was already settled into Jujutsu tech, but Shina was yet to be enrolled in any school for the fall semester.

"What am I going to do about school?" Shina asked one day as they all sat around the dorm lounge area.

All of the people there, looked at Gojo who was just lounging on one of the couches as if everything in the world was flowers and rainbows.  Apparently "relaxing" since he didn't have any missions as of current, but Fushiguro thought otherwise.

He looked up to them, "Ah, did I forgot to tell you.  Tomorrow morning, we'll be going to your new school to enroll you there." Gojo pointed at himself then at Shina, "As your legal guardian, I need to sign some papers for your enrollment.  Especially since this isn't a jujutsu school, but a regular middle-school.  Don't worry it's nearby, only thirty minutes or so from here."

They all sweat dropped at what Gojo said, though Fushiguro figured as much.  That was just how Gojo was.  Always forgetting to tell them something important, or rather telling them at the last moment and have them panic about it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

She paced back and forth in her room as she chewed on her thumb nail.  She still had some time, but it was barely enough to do something.  She felt as if it had barely been a few days since they came to Tokyo, but it had already been a few weeks, it was already June.

If she remembered correctly, "After Nobara comes, the cursed womb comes up and that's when the next finger is eaten." She murmured to herself.

She didn't worry much about the fact that Yuuji "dies", since he doesn't.  But the fact that he eats the finger, or rather Sukuna eats the finger they would find there.  She wanted to prevent that from happening, but how?

If Yuuji didn't eat that finger, or any of the other fingers, his postponed execution would be on hold.  Though that was merely her own wishful thinking, because knowing how the elders thought, they would try to dispose of Yuuji within a heartbeat.

Though for how long the elders were willing to wait.  But there was a chance everything would be okay, considering that Yuta wasn't executed.*

'I'll have to get that finger before anyone does.  I hope the cursed spirit doesn't get it yet.' She sighed, "Wait .... where was the cursed womb going to happen?"