Chapter 6: Itchy Eyes

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUMATI-SENSE. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I think this will be the last chapter I'll post for today, though I want to post the others.  But if I do that, I'll end up updating everything I have.  And I already made a plan to change some of the chapters I have typed up.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Her eyes itched. No matter how many times she rubbed at her eyes, the itch just wouldn't go away.

"Do you think it's an eye infection?" Jin asked his wife as he looked down at Shina's bloodshot red eyes. Her eye lids and under eyes were red and swollen, just as the whites of her eyes where a dark pink almost bloody red.

"Maybe" She answered back, "I'll make an appointment." She said as she went to the phone and call the doctor's office to make an appointment.

They could hear her talking a few seconds later.

"Don't scratch at your eyes okay." Jin said to Shina when he saw that she brought her hands up to rub at her eyes, "It'll hurt your eyes."

She nodded, but it hurt and itched so much.

~Time Skip (Next Day)~

After a day of torture with itchy and aching eyes, they were finally at the doctor's office.

"Can you turn this way." The doctor said with a gentle smile, "I'm going to look at your eyes for a bit."

Shina looked up at her mother who was holding her, "It's okay." Shina looked back at the doctor and turned the way he wanted her to.

After a few seconds of looking at her eyes, the doctor sat up, "It's just some eye irritation. Could be dust, or even an eyelash that got in her eye. Do you have any pets she may be allergic to?" He asked.

"No." Her mother said.

The doctor nodded, "I'll prescribe her some eye drops." He took out his note pad and scribbled a bit before handing the paper to her mother, "And for this little big girl for being brave, she gets this." He opened his drawer and pulled out a lollipop and handed it to Shina.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

The eye drops seemed to have helped, but something was odd. She had begun to see weird shadows in the house and mostly outside.

'Do I have a sixth sense; am I going to be seeing dead people now?!' Shina panicked. She didn't want to see the dead. The thought alone scared her. She was into the paranormal in her previous life, but one thing is watching and reading about paranormal cases, and another thing is experiencing it for themselves.*

It was scary enough to hear encounter stories of people who can see the dead, and the recreation videos, and even actual footage of those paranormal things.

She didn't want to see that!

'First, I die! I'm reborn into Jujutsu Kaisen where I have to think of protecting my family and hope I don't get killed by some cursed spirit! And now I'm going to be seeing the dead!' She internally cried, 'Does that mean I'll be able to see the devil...?' She paled at the thought and slumped onto her purple pillow seat in despair.

She could only hope that it could be some effect of the eye drops and would soon go away after she finished using them.

That hope was shattered a week later when she woke up to the most terrifying sight that made her cry out in fear.