Chapter 15: New Guardian

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUMATI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I'm typing this as if I had a deadline to meet, I've been updating this one too much already.

Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

One of the only two sorcery educational institutions in Japan.  Its outward appearance is that a private religious school.  This place is the launch pad for many who have already graduated.

"Amazing.... it's in the mountains!"  Yuuji looked around the place in surprise and awe, "Are we really in Tokyo?"

"Tokyo's suburbs are like this too you know." Gojo stated reminding Yuuji that Tokyo wasn't only lights and tall buildings.

"What about Fushiguro-san?" Shina asked as she walked beside Yuuji.  She glanced at Gojo who was on the other side of Yuuji, waiting for a response.

"He's been treated already, now he's just fast asleep." Gojo now walked in front of them to lead them further in, "Anyways, you're going to have an interview with the school principal."

"The principal?"

Gojo turned towards the siblings, "If you fail the interview, you won't be able to transfer, so do your best."

"What?!  Then I'll get executed right away!" Yuuji exclaimed.

"So you're not in charge?"  A voice came from nowhere catching them off guard, "Apart from your strength, you're so lame." They all looked at Yuuji's cheek that now had a mouth and eye on it and it was talking to them.

Yuuji slapped his hand over his cheek, "Sorry sensei.  It comes out sometimes." Yuuji sighed feeling tired already for once again having to deal with Sukuna.

Gojo placed his fingers on his chin and looked on in interest, "Well, isn't that nice-" Gojo was cut off but Sukuna.

"I owe you a debt, you know." Sukuna spoke referring to the fight with Gojo on the school rooftop.

"AH! Again!" Yuuji exclaimed as he heard the voice coming from the hand on his cheek.

"If you treat this brat's body like an object.  I'll kill you." Sukuna's mouth smirked tauntingly as it threatened and warned Gojo.

"To be targeted by Sukuna, I feel honored." Gojo humored him.

Yuuji covered the mouth of Sukuna with his other hand, "Is he actually famous?" He asked.

Shina peered at his hand as she tried to pry his hand off to see Sukuna's mouth, if it was still there that is.  But Yuuji firmly pressed his hand there preventing Shina from moving it away.

"The doubt-faced spectre is a fierce God.  Imagined having four arms and two heads.  In fact, he's human.  Legend has it that more than a thousand years ago, when sorcery was in its prime, shamans gave their all to defeat him, but to no avail.  He was given his name, and after his death, we weren't even able to destroy his waxed body, so it crossed into our world as cursed objects." Gojo informed them, "He's undoubtedly the King of All Curses."

Yuuji and Shina let that sink in, "Between the two of you, who's stronger?" Yuuji asked.

Gojo crossed his arms across his chest, "If Sukuna regained all his power .... it would be a bit difficult.  I think?"

"You'd lose?" Shina asked, even though she already knew his response.

"I'd win." Gojo smirked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________