Chapter 21: Sukuna's Proposal

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

I should really be focusing on my other work, but I just want to get these last few chapters I have drafted up.  I have two more chapters after this one that are partially finished, so I want to get those finished as soon as possible.  Especially, since I want to get updated to the where the anime ended.

And I think I did mention it once, but after this story reaches where the anime ended, this story will be "completed" I say completed like that, because it will be just a first part, because there will be a second part to this series, but that series will be what continues on after the anime, so what happens in the manga.  Though the first couple of chapters will be only on Shina's childhood.

And more in depth of each plan she tried to do as she grew up.  And a whole bunch of famly fluff stuff before getting into the main story.

Anyways, I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar errors.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Shi-chan, can we talk?" A knock came at her door as Yuuji asked to talk to her.

Shina set down her book and went to open the door, "Yeah." She moved aside to let Yuuji in, "What's wrong?" She closed the door.

Yuuji stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Shi-chan, I think it would be best if you le...." His body went limp before he could speak.

A scream came to her throat, but before she could scream, Sukuna's voice came out as he partially took over Yuuji's body.

"What did you do?!" Shina exclaimed as she dropped to her knees.

'Sukuna' raised a brow.  Sukuna couldn't move his body, but was only able to partially possess Yuuji, "I have a proposal for you.  I've just put him to sleep for a while.  But it won't last long.  So, I'll give you this." Sukuna brought up 'his' hand and harshly bit down on his hand, blood dripping down.  It was clear that he had bit down on a vein considering the amount of blood pouring down the hand and onto the floor.

She looked down on horror, "You'll give me the sight of my brother's blood!" She watched as blood welled in his palm and dripped from the side of his hand.

"Drink two fingers worth of blood.  That way we'll be able to talk in your mind without any interruptions." He explained as he sat up on the floor, he further instructed her what to do, "They won't be able to trace nor feel any of my cursed energy on you."

Shina slightly opened her lips as she let out a deep breath and slowly brought up her hand.  She was desperate and she was willing to do such a thing, even if it was crazy.  Deeming that she was taking too long, Sukuna shoved 'his' hand against Shina's mouth.  Blood dripped down her chin as some of the blood seeped into her ajar mouth.  A metallic taste reached her at once.

Letting out a muffled gasp she placed one of her hands behind her on the floor to hold herself up.

The hand pressed harshly against her lips as she nearly fell over, the hand firmly gripped her jaw as the blood dribbled in, some welling in her mouth, while some slowly making its way to the back of her throat making her almost gag.

With a gasp of air, she slapped the hand off her and raised her arm to wipe the blood off her mouth and chin with her green sleeved shirt.  Her lip ached; she knew she may have hurt her lip against her teeth when Sukuna pressed "his" hand against her lips.  Her cheeks and chin hurt from how hard the hand had been pressed against her face.